Best chocolate bar

Gus Mears

tc_cc_2.jpg?v=1684259875&width=1946

These are surprisingly tasty. They've managed to capture the cheesecake flavour really well in the chocolate, and the little bits of dried strawberry and cheesecake base really add to the flavour. At £2.99, it's on the pricier side - but it's really delicious. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

tc_cc_2.jpg?v=1684259875&width=1946

These are surprisingly tasty. They've managed to capture the cheesecake flavour really well in the chocolate, and the little bits of dried strawberry and cheesecake base really add to the flavour. At £2.99, it's on the pricier side - but it's really delicious. 

Honest to god I was going to post Tony’s in here today!

We’re partial to the standard Milk Chocolate and the Hazelnut Crunch one. Like you said they’re pricy at £3 a go but the bars are massive and thick.

2 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

We’re partial to the standard Milk Chocolate and the Hazelnut Crunch one. Like you said they’re pricy at £3 a go but the bars are massive and thick.

Right enough, I only eat a few chunks at a time so they end up lasting for ages. 

They have a Chocolate Brownie version of that Tony's bar and I really want to try it. My usual supermarket is selling it for £3.30 at the moment so waiting for it to go on offer. Tony's pretzel one is really nice.

Edited by deathrey

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, King Coconut said:

That's Michael Owen talk. You can't dismiss bardom in its entirety.

It's shocking behaviour from a hip-hop head

• 2 months later...

I got given a big box of Cadbury's Roses. They have REALLY gone down hill, they are 70% caramel or caramel adjacent and I don't really like caramel - also, they are basically the same but in different shapes - which is also true for most of the others apart from the Orange and Strawberry cremes. Whilst it wouldn't ever be my first choice, but Quality Street are far, far superior.

• Paid Members
On 7/20/2023 at 5:41 PM, deathrey said:

They have a Chocolate Brownie version of that Tony's bar and I really want to try it. My usual supermarket is selling it for £3.30 at the moment so waiting for it to go on offer. Tony's pretzel one is really nice.

Tried this just. I’m not a massive chocolate lover but noticed the Mrs had this and nicked a bit. It’s alright. You can taste the bits of brownie but, like I said, I’m not a huge chocolate fan and even less of dark chocolate so it didn’t quite hit the spot for me. Not bad though. Wouldn’t mind trying some of the other flavours.