• Paid Members

ā€œSubsequent lavatariansā€ is one of my favourite expressions of random Richie nonsense. Mind you, that whole episode is remarkable when I think about his list of fake comrades ā€œJoey... Snowy and um... Corkyā€ and the fantastically of-itā€™s-time Timotei reference.

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, air_raid said:

ā€œSubsequent lavatariansā€ is one of my favourite expressions of random Richie nonsense.

It always amused me that the most popular Bottom-related account on Tumblr was called 'too-trouserial'.

• Paid Members
58 minutes ago, StrongStyle said:

I know the whole "I'VE JUST SPAT MY TEA OUT" trope is tired, but I genuinely laughed out loud to myself on about three or four different occasions in work today when I remembered "THEY BOTH TWAT HIM WITH ASSORTED TOILET BOWLS AND REQUISITES".

This happens to me when I remember the phrase ā€œDonā€™t check for another three... hundred years.ā€

Edited by air_raid

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
17 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

Apologies if already posted but I thought this was worth a share...Ā 

https://instagram.com/minibottomflat?utm_medium=copy_link

Check out the miniature Bottom flat. It looks great. Need to check under the fridge for a picture of Dezzie's hammerhead though.Ā 

OrderlyCriminalHen-max-1mb.gif

22 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Just backed this. Lovely.

Ā 

Possibly already been mentioned earlier in this topic, but the Talking Bottom podcast is a pretty good listen.

They do individual podcast episodes dedicated to each episode of the show. They have also done episodes on the live shows, Guest House Paradiso, and an interview with Ed Bye.

• 3 weeks later...

Bottom has gone from Netflix! Over the last few years I've just felt safe in the knowledge that's it's on there and will always be there ready for a rewatch every few months (and of course essential Halloween and Christmas viewing) but this morning I fancied watching an episode and it's gone! First the League of Gentleman goes from the iPlayer, now this! Legal streaming really isn't the utopia it's made out to be. Looks like I'll be having to buy some of those new fangled DVDs then. Sorry to ruin everyone's Sunday.

Ā