Everybody loves shit neighbours

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

@Dead Mike Might it be an idea to redact the postcode? Don’t want wronguns on here (and anyone in general) knowing where abouts you live. 

They don't know the house number....no dog mess coming through this letterbox!!!

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

They don't know the house number....no dog mess coming through this letterbox!!!

No. But you’re clearly in the vicinity. And now not only is name at house number  getting dog shit through her letterbox, but she’s also now been doxxed on a public Internet forum.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
Name

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yeah, fine if you don't mind your own info being out there but not great for your neighbour

Yeah, thanks for removing that. 

8 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

Yeah, thanks for removing that. 

If this was Twitter, they’d already be about 5 hilarious accounts called redacted from Crewe asking why she’s getting loads of local wrestling, chippy, and McColls flyers through her door and preferred it when it was just perfumed dog shit. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

If this was Twitter, they’d already be about 5 hilarious accounts called redacted from Crewe asking why she’s getting loads of local wrestling, chippy, and McColls flyers through her door and preferred it when it was just perfumed dog shit. 

Seeing some of the worst contributions in that thread, they could be confused

• Paid Members

I don’t know if they’re new neighbours or if they just have a newfound patriotism but those across the way erected a giant flagpole a month or so ago that is getting way out of hand.

It started with the England flag but has since then evolved into two flags at any one time and despite it starting in March they’re all poppy/rememberance day themed. LEST WE FORGET most of them say. They must have a shed full of flags, I’ve seen at least into double digits of unique designs. Two at a time at all times and they change them every single day.

When it’s windy all you can hear is the flapping and metal clanging as it gets battered. 

Who erects flags in their back garden? Are they ok?

IMG_9078.jpeg

18 minutes ago, FLips said:

Who erects flags in their back garden? Are they ok?

Hmmmm, usually I'd agree but when I lived in Weybridge, one of the houses had a flagpole in the front garden and a seemingly endless collection of properly beautiful flags. 

Each day it would change and there was a little plaque on it which would give you a short explanation of the history/design/etc of the flag and was a daily highlight for me and the kids.

It was by far the most middle class thing ever.

If you really want to shithouse it, ask the council if they have planning permission for it. Invariably all the “I can’t fly my flag because of woke” comes down to not getting the correct documentation. However, the person issuing the permits is usually muslamic, probably. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

If you really want to shithouse it, ask the council if they have planning permission for it. Invariably all the “I can’t fly my flag because of woke” comes down to not getting the correct documentation. However, the person issuing the permits is usually muslamic, probably. 

Yeh, they'll send round police with ray guns

• Paid Members

I wouldn’t say it annoys me or that I want to “shithouse it”. Just the concept of it baffles me. Like, what is it for? Is it to impress someone? Is it trying to start a trend?

18 minutes ago, FLips said:

I wouldn’t say it annoys me or that I want to “shithouse it”. Just the concept of it baffles me. Like, what is it for? Is it to impress someone? Is it trying to start a trend?

Yeah you could understand it in the front garden. 

• Paid Members

There's a guy playing the open mike circuit local to me (Haringey/Wood Green/Bounds Green area) whose song got a good reception:

"The Union Jack looks good on Geri Halliwell

But not next door to my house that I want to sell

It would be fine for the Diamond Jubilee

But oh how I wish it would blow away, or hang more droopily..."