Everybody loves shit neighbours

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

AKA the hottest anyone has ever looked

No.

and the only time when flag shagging was acceptable. 

Yes.

• Paid Members

Oh I have something to contribute to this thread now! 

Our new neighbours moved in about two months ago, and within three days had knocked up a temporary/flat pack studio out the back, a bit like an old portacabin classroom. Turns out it's a nail studio, and so the woman has been advertising on Facebook that her new studio is ** ***** *** (our road). This is very annoying for two main reasons:

a) There's two lights, one on the outside (like a PIR but always on) which shines ridiculously brightly late at night, if they forget to turn it off, and a second an LED light inside the studio which is just annoying to look at. 

b) There are people coming and going all day, pinging off the ring doorbell, and more irritatingly parking in my!!! (non-assigned) space. Parking's pretty bad at the best of times, but it's rather annoying when on-road parking in front of my house is taken up by random cars. 

I don't want to go full "erm actually do you have permission to be running a nail studio out of your back yard", but it's just annoying that there was no real heads up about "btw we're going to be building this and so this is going to cause x y and z to happen" - just out of politeness if nothing else. What's funny is that one night one of their mates who was helping them inside the house did come round to tell us at 8pm he was drilling to fit a TV, which was a 30 second job, whereas the other, heavier work has had no warning. 

Still, it could be worse. They could have a flag outside.