• Paid Members

Keith, I reckon you should do a 'Houchen's Shithousery' feature on here. The finest clips of absolute twattery. With that and Devon's goals, we won't need football back.

Probably best to start here, right?

I love how he saves his best 'tackles' for Shevchenko 

• Moderators

BBC One Wales are being real men tomorrow and showing Wales vs Germany rom 1991 at 1:15pm.

A fine, fine game of football. Euro 2016 levels of footballing gold 

Edited by PowerButchi

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

BBC One Wales are being real men tomorrow and showing Wales vs Germany rom 1991 at 1:15pm.

A fine, fine game of football. Euro 2016 levels of footballing gold 

If Wales are wearing their away shirt from that period, I might have a wank.

• Moderators

We're at home. It's the red Hummel, which is still a quality shirt. 

BBC One England is showing Rugby League at the same time, which they only play in Hull. You all know what to do. 

EDIT: It's the same Umbro shirt that England wore a year before but in red. Gutted 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I had that Wales away shirt a couple of years later. I used to get shirts dirt cheap from a small sports shop. Had a right random collection back then. I'd collect any football shirt as a teen. Had the 89/90 Spurs home, 90/91 Arsenal goalie top, Bayern Munich away shirt with Opel sponsor. That "ecru" Liverpool away. A vivid orange Ireland away shirt. I had two of that green and yellow United shirt because the first one got nicked off the washing line. All sorts.

Wales always stands out because when my cousins would come over, they'd all raid my shirts when we went for a game of headers and volleys. Remember one time when I'd got a bit fat, my skinny Cousin strolling out in the Wales shirt that looked about ten sizes too big. He played in it anyway.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

90/91 Arsenal goalie top

"Welcome, Tiger Rick!"

3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

89/90 Spurs home

"Fuck off, Tiger Rick"

When I was about 13/14, there was no way I could afford decent football shirts from my paper round money, so I'd look to see what I could get in the sale rail. My shirts included a blue Bolton away kit and Bolivia's home kit.

I went all in with the Bolivia kit, claimed they were my second favourite nation and said they were good because they were the only team to beat Brazil during USA 94 qualification. Even got [Erwin] Sanchez's name put on the back.

I actually nearly bought that ecru Liverpool shirt, then came to my senses that I'd be a prick if I bought a Liverpool shirt so I think I bought Karl Kani jeans instead.