I've had loads over the years but the ones that stand out as a bit weird were the 94 Ireland one, that I begged my Dad to get printed with Babb on the back! Phil Babb! Out of all the choices.

And similar to @PunkStep a Bolton shirt from around 94-95 which I got for being Man of the Match one week. Bit random for a South West London football team but there you go.

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I've had loads over the years but the ones that stand out as a bit weird were the 94 Ireland one, that I begged my Dad to get printed with Babb on the back!

#InMemoryOfSpursRiot

39 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

And similar to @PunkStep a Bolton shirt from around 94-95 which I got for being Man of the Match one week.

Was it this one?

024.JPG

I think it was the home one the same season.

Each week for a while we got a shirt or something (bobble head, a programme) for MotM and have no idea why or where they came from.

But then Iooking back, our manager a few years later ran off with loads of club money* so might have been by dodgy means

*this contributed to young Bacon's "lost smile" years.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PunkStep said:

I actually nearly bought that ecru Liverpool shirt, then came to my senses that I'd be a prick if I bought a Liverpool shirt so I think I bought Karl Kani jeans instead. 

I got it as a gift from my Auntie in Liverpool. I ruined it with vandal grease climbing over a fence to play football. Bloody kids today.