WWE launches new U.K. series - NXT UK

wordsfromlee

I've often found the best way to avoid being called a racist is to not say or do anything racist.  But trying to use a language pun which has nothing to do with anything is a less effective way as well.

And stop double posting.  Or just stop posting, either or.

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

I've often found the best way to avoid being called a racist is to not say or do anything racist.  But trying to use a language pun which has nothing to do with anything is a less effective way as well.

And stop double posting.  Or just stop posting, either or.

Yes I agree, but I've said nothing racist. 

• Paid Members

That Dunne/Devlin match was pretty bloody good, wasn't it?

Outside of Devlin and Gibson, mind (and the UK guys who already appear on normal NXT), this roster is really lacking. Joseph Conners, Saxton Huxley, Eddie Dennis and James Drake are complete fast-forward material. Flash Morgan Webster looks like he gets his free milk nicked from him every morning.

I'll watch the next couple of episodes, but if it doesn't pick up I'm out.

1 hour ago, Lorne Malvo said:

That Dunne/Devlin match was pretty bloody good, wasn't it?

Outside of Devlin and Gibson, mind (and the UK guys who already appear on normal NXT), this roster is really lacking. Joseph Conners, Saxton Huxley, Eddie Dennis and James Drake are complete fast-forward material. Flash Morgan Webster looks like he gets his free milk nicked from him every morning.

I'll watch the next couple of episodes, but if it doesn't pick up I'm out.

I'm warming to Huxley, weird looking shit house that he is. 

Connors though, Connors can fuck right off. 

• Awards Moderator
13 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

I'm warming to Huxley, weird looking shit house that he is. 

Connors though, Connors can fuck right off. 

I'll be honest, show me photos of Conners, Huxley and Drake and I'd struggle to tell you which one's which. They're all completely interchangeable to me.

17 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

You called someone an Indian because they had brown skin. 

Woah that is a massive presumption. Surely that comment could be perceived as racist itself as your making a presumption due to her skin colour, I have or did not mention skin colour once.

I called her Indian because I thought the name Khan was an Indian name and I thought her character in corrie was supposed to be Indian as I presumed the restraunt the family run was an Indian Restraunt.