Michael Bisping Appreciation Thread

Egg Shen

Nice to see Bisping is still the same old prick I despised all those years ago and used to enjoy cheering against.  Odious, hypocritical shit calling someone a "cheat", folks in glass houses Michael, or maybe that should be folks with glass eyes?

Edited by Magnum Milano

1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

Is it cheating if it's a disadvantage? 

I was joking using that as an example.

The ending of the Bisping vs Belcher fight could be what he's referring to. I seem to remember Belcher was winning that and then he got poked in the eye and Belcher couldn't carry on. Bisping was awarded the victory.

Memory is hazy. I think Belcher was winning it.

Rampage once implied Bisping had used something "worse" than TRT. However, that might have been a reference to Bisping using ecstasy during his time as a DJ, rather than an accusation that Bisping had used performance enhancers during his MMA career. 

Btw, Bisping was actually winning the Belcher fight quite handily before it was called off in the 3rd round. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, jimufctna24 said:

Rampage once implied Bisping had used something "worse" than TRT. However, that might have been a reference to Bisping using ecstasy during his time as a DJ, rather than an accusation that Bisping had used performance enhancers during his MMA career. 

Btw, Bisping was actually winning the Belcher fight quite handily before it was called off in the 3rd round. 

He need Jorge Rivera to the head when he was down if I remember correctly. Was winning the fight however so not sure its massively noteworthy. 

23 minutes ago, David said:

When did Dan Henderson ever cheat anyway? I lose track of who has popped for what these days, but I don't recall Dan being done for anything?

He didn't, at least officially. 

He used TRT from 2007 onward, which at the time was legal. In fact, he was the first known fighter to start using it. Once it was banned in 2014, he stopped using it. 

Edited by jimufctna24

So he isn't a cheat then? That's what I figured. 

As for Bisping, he's hardly come out of this smelling of roses. Throwing around the C-word, gloating about how much money he earns. Yeah, the mark of a classy act right there. I guess he's gotten better at covering up who he really is of late, but when it gets right down to it, he's still the same twat he always was.

I really like Bisping. He was outspoken about steroids, all along he never towed the company line and kept true to himself. He has continued in that vein since.

Got to admire the character of someone who takes so many set backs and perseveres until they get the title. Did it with one eye too. He's british, and has a sarcastic sense of humour so it'll come across more being in an american dominant country. 

Besides if someone said that and they'd been on PED's when they beat me some of the stuff I'd say could be similar. Or i may just say - something showing I'm not bothered. Maybe he could have handled it better, 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Supremo said:

This made me laugh. In another life Scott Coker and Bellator would be trying to book the trilogy fight.

Yeah, bit much for me that.  Then goes and saves it with *pause* FUCK OFF.  PRICK! At the end.  That’s up there with “weak as piss” in terms of unnecessary swearies.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Yeah, it’s the last bit that makes it. Like he realises he’s still angry even after letting all the rage out.

Totally.  It’s almost Tourette’s like, you can hear he doesn’t even have the breath left to say it, but it has to come out.  I’m still laughing now!