Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't remember if I mentioned this before but when I attended Summerslam 6 months ago the prices in the Barcays Centre were ridiculous.

It's something like $17 for a large coke and they are not even refills. I'm sure it was $12 for a bottle of water and you can't take your own things in either.

Daylight robbery so if your feeling thirsty grab a drink before you go in there or wait until after the show as I wasn't willing to pay them prices even if Summerslam was 4 or so hours, on that note there is a really good place that's 5 mins away in an Uber or 15/20 mins walk called Dino-BBQ that do amazing food and Patsy's opposite the Barclays that do great pizzas. Worth checking them both out. 

6 hours ago, Briefcase said:

I can't remember if I mentioned this before but when I attended Summerslam 6 months ago the prices in the Barcays Centre were ridiculous.

It's something like $17 for a large coke and they are not even refills. I'm sure it was $12 for a bottle of water and you can't take your own things in either.

Daylight robbery so if your feeling thirsty grab a drink before you go in there or wait until after the show as I wasn't willing to pay them prices even if Summerslam was 4 or so hours, on that note there is a really good place that's 5 mins away in an Uber or 15/20 mins walk called Dino-BBQ that do amazing food and Patsy's opposite the Barclays that do great pizzas. Worth checking them both out. 

Nah drink prices in Barclays are as follows - 

Water $6

Soda $6.50

Draft beer $11

You must have been adding a shot of whiskey to that coke pal ;)

1 hour ago, Dzeko10 said:

Do you know how much this is likely to cost at all mate? I'm guessing they go quickly also? 

Think with fees the total for an Axxess PVIP ticket is around $210.  They will sellout near enough instantly so if you are eyeing it up then I would get in quick soon as they are released.

1 hour ago, Dzeko10 said:

Hey guys thinking of just going axxess on the Monday, when do they post the details of whos signing that day up and I'm guessing you need the VIP ones to meet the big big names!? 

The VIP for Monday session is AJ Styles and his tickets have sold out so you would only be able to buy general admission for Monday now.  Check superstars Insta and Twitter pages as they will announce what sessions they are attending from now in the run up to Axxess.  WWE will announce a list of who is appearing at each session roughly a week before the first session.

3 minutes ago, Bohan said:

The VIP for Monday session is AJ Styles and his tickets have sold out so you would only be able to buy general admission for Monday now.  Check superstars Insta and Twitter pages as they will announce what sessions they are attending from now in the run up to Axxess.  WWE will announce a list of who is appearing at each session roughly a week before the first session.

Ahh perfect thank you! 

• Paid Members

Just wondering if anyone has received physical or PDF tickets for Mania yet?

I bought my Mania ticket with the "extra events" (NXT/HOF/Raw/Smackdown) on Ticketmaster with the delivery option of "international will call", which is where you are meant to pick up tickets at the venue before the event.  Despite this I got sent the extra events tickets physically in the post, but the Mania ticket wasn't included in this.  When I click on "WWE Wrestlemania" on the "my events" section of the Ticketmaster website, nothing comes up.  I do get a PDF of my Axxess tickets when I click on that event on Ticketmaster.

I'm sure everything is fine and I'll be able to pick my ticket up at Metlife before the show, but just wondering if anyone else has a similar situation.

Archived