Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

Allright, so my final schedule is below. I'm at this point where my buddies are telling me to "please STOP booking more stuff". 

I have pretty much filled up all the days:

• 6 Wrestling shows
  • 2 Visits at Madison Square Garden
  • 3 Visits at Barclays Center
  • NHL match
  • MLB match

I'm still secretly considering IMPACT on April 4th. Our hotel is a 5 min. walk from Times Square.
I used Groupon for cheap NYC deals. Will probably eat a lot at Subway as I found plenty of Cashback deals. 

The schedule:

Wednesday | April 3
NYC | Midtown Comics
NHL | New York Rangers @ Madison Square Garden

Thursday | April 4
NYC | Statue of Liberty | Boat and Ellis Island Visit
Wrestlecon | Supershow @ Midtown Hilton Inn

Friday | April 5
NYC | Personalised City Tour (Google Maps)
NXT | Takeover @ Barclays Center

Saturday | April 6
MLB | New York Mets: WWE Day @ Citi Field
NJPW | G1 Supercard @ Madison Square Garden
Stand-up | Dolph Ziggler Live @ Broadway

Sunday | April 7
SLEEP IN
Racing | Meadowlands Horse Track @ MetLife Stadium
WWE | WrestleMania 35 @ MetLife Stadium

Monday | April 8
WWE | Monday Night Raw @ Barclays Center

Tuesday | April 9
WWE | SmackDown LIVE! @ Barclays Center

Wednesday | April 10
NYC | National Museum of American History
NYC | Empire State Building 
NYC | Night Bustour

Thursday | April 11
NYC | Biking Tour

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

Thanks for that. 

Anyone planning Impact?

Actually ignore me. I got my timezones mixed up and the game showed as 10th April 1am.. but that's 9th in US. Knicks are at MSG on 10th

14 hours ago, bbabba said:

Just wondering if anyone has received physical or PDF tickets for Mania yet?

I bought my Mania ticket with the "extra events" (NXT/HOF/Raw/Smackdown) on Ticketmaster with the delivery option of "international will call", which is where you are meant to pick up tickets at the venue before the event.  Despite this I got sent the extra events tickets physically in the post, but the Mania ticket wasn't included in this.  When I click on "WWE Wrestlemania" on the "my events" section of the Ticketmaster website, nothing comes up.  I do get a PDF of my Axxess tickets when I click on that event on Ticketmaster.

I'm sure everything is fine and I'll be able to pick my ticket up at Metlife before the show, but just wondering if anyone else has a similar situation.

I would give Ticketmaster a call. Chances are because Mania is a different venue they may send out seperately and makes sense they are not together. But even if ticket was lost Ticketmaster can make a new one and change it to Will Call. Maybe wait until a couple weeks before. 

I’m the same, my tickets for HOF, NXT, RAW & Smackdown came in the post a few weeks after buying them but I haven’t received the Mania tickets so I’m expecting to collect them at MetLife on the day

2 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

Same here with the Mania tickets: Will Call.

Really Sucks that we have to stand in line to collect them.

Don’t forget your pasport and original creditcard.

I've never had to wait too long collecting tickets. Some places will have machines where you can print them off and I've never been asked to even show a passport, obviously its not worth not taking your passport. You will be fine in regards to queues etc. 

When I’ve collected from Will Call I’ve only had to give the card I bought them on, I’ll have my driving licence with me anyway.  I wouldn’t like to risk taking my passport to mania with me

• Paid Members

I have my 4 combo tickets available to download via my Ticketmaster account as PDFs.. and the WM ticket is available as a mobile ticket.. didn't see the delivery option?

Archived