Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

On 2/28/2019 at 3:27 PM, dopper said:

It’s great to see so much choice and variety of things for wrestling fans to see and do over the weekend.

I attended five WrestleMania’s between 2001 and 2009, so the last one I went to only had Mania itself, Hall of Fame, Axxess, and a Ring Of Honor show.

This year I’m going again but it is the first time my wife is joining me, so sightseeing is taking priority over wrestling.

There are at least half a dozen different websites offering group tickets to do touristy stuff like go up Empire State Building, get into museums, etc.

Does anybody have recommendations of good deals for that or ones to avoid?

I went with someone last year, we bought the city sightseeing 12 attractions pass, covered everything except the empire State (we did top of the rock and freedom tower instead so no shortage of tall buildings) but because it's for a set number of attractions rather than days, we found it a lot less stressful than the new York pass, so I highly recommend that 

2 hours ago, Bohan said:

Dolph Ziggler is doing two nights of stand up comedy at Caroline's on Broadway during Mania weekend.  

http://www.carolines.com/comedian/dolph-ziggler/

Thanks. It is a 9 minute Walk from Madison Square Garden to get to Ziggler. So seriously considering to go right after NJPW/ROH.

Edit: Bought the Ziggler tickets!

Edited by LWOLeN

2 hours ago, bbabba said:

I'm off to Blackcraft in New Jersey after NXT.  I'm confident I will have a decent amount of time to get there on public transport

You should have plenty of time, I'm heading over to BlackCraft too once MLW Battle Riot finishes up which should be around half ten.

1 hour ago, LWOLeN said:

Just added to Wrestlecon:

Jushin 'Thunder' Liger and.....

STING!

Sting is Saturday only and doing a full ring gear and facepaint pro photo shoot on the Saturday.

Liger will not be a part of the convention due to his NJPW commitments at the garden but will wrestle at the Thursday supershow and do a meet and greet prior to that.

Few other cool professional photo shoots up to order now on Wolf Studios - Four Horseman group photo with Arn, Tully, Flair, JJ, Wyndham and also a photo shoot with Flair in one of his ring worn robes.