Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

JFK a security/customs is a bit of a rigmarole to get througg. But I made it! Seventeen changes on the Metro and I’ll be in Brooklyn.

I found it a breeze, ten minutes total from stepping out of the plane to clearing customs which I thought was fab. Hopped straight on the bus now to Times Square.

4 hours ago, Bohan said:

I found it a breeze, ten minutes total from stepping out of the plane to clearing customs which I thought was fab. Hopped straight on the bus now to Times Square.

Other times in the US have been like that for me, but I was a good 45 minutes this time. Then had to wait over an hour for my mate to get through.

Sat at Heathrow, flying in a couple of hours.  I’ve spotted a few people in WWE t-shirts already so I’m guessing there’s going to be others on my flight heading to mania

• Paid Members

Have a good time all! I'm well jealous, and was even eyeing up last minute flights this morning. The 'Mania stadium is predicted to be quite cold on the Sunday so wrap up warm and try to keep the energy up during that mammoth show. Drink hearty and make some noise!

Dilemma for saturday evening...:

I'm booked for Axxess between 1-5pm on the Saturday. I'm planning on getting there early, to hit the Superstore and get in the queue. Once I'm done, do I...:

Go to the Hall of Fame

Or try and get over to New Jersey for 7pm and watch the Red Bulls play in the MLS?

Anyone know how easy it would be to get to the MLS game, or shall I just go and watch Beefcake and Torrie get inducted?

Archived