Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

Thursday, April 4
6 - 10 p.m.

Ember Moon, Ali, Samoa Joe, Lucha House Party, Mandy Rose, Baron Corbin, Alexa Bliss, Aleister Black, Jinder Mahal, Shelton Benjamin, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Friday April 5
1 - 5 p.m.

AOP, Beth Phoenix, Drew McIntyre, Zelina Vega, Rusev, Ruby Riott, Sting, Shinsuke Nakamura, Mandy Rose, Lacey Evans, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Friday April 5
6 - 10 p.m. 
Rey Mysterio, Sonya Deville, Trish Stratus, The Usos, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Samoa Joe, Ember Moon, Apollo Crews, Elias, Kurt Angle, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Saturday April 6
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. 
Titus O'Neil, Alexa Bliss, Andrade, Kevin Owens, Alicia Fox, R-Truth, Sami Zayn, The Revival, Rowan, Mark Henry, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Saturday April 6
1 - 5 p.m. 
Lacey Evans, Kurt Angle, Aleister Black, Lana, Velveteen Dream, Beth Phoenix, Shinsuke Nakamura, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan, Johnny Gargano, Ricochet, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Saturday
6 - 10 p.m.

Sami Zayn, Finn Bálor, Adam Cole, The Bar, Toni Storm, Lio Rush, Velveteen Dream, Bianca Belair, Nikki Cross, Harper, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Sunday April 7
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.

Sting, Kevin Nash, Ruby Riott, Ivory, Pete Dunne, Sami Zayn, Zack Ryder, Sin Cara, Cedric Alexander, Lana, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

Monday
12 - 4 p.m.

Carmella, R-Truth, Shinsuke Nakamura, Harlem Heat, Lita, Samoa Joe, The IIconics, Mandy Rose, Naomi, WWE Legends, Superstars from NXT, 205 Live and much more!

5 minutes ago, elisarcabrera said:

Any word on NXT UK takings time and how to get seats?

Elisar if it's the same as previous years at Axxess, if will all just be a matter of lining up once you get into the session for a seat of watching from a standing position.

Worlds Collide matches and NXT UK television tapings are set for this year's WrestleMania Axxess.

Ahead of it beginning one week from today, WWE has announced the in-ring schedule for WrestleMania Axxess. It features Worlds Collide matches between wrestlers from WWE's five brands, along with three sets of NXT UK tapings.

WWE.com noted that Axxess "will be your only chance to see these matches before they air on WWE Network." Triple H also tweeted: "This year at #WrestleMania #Axxess, Superstars from EVERY @WWE brand will collide. Men and women from #Raw, #SDLive, @WWE205Live, @WWENXT and @NXTUK battle at each session for future episodes of @NXTUK and four @WWENetwork specials"

A Worlds Collide tournament took place at Royal Rumble Axxess in January. It included wrestlers from NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live, with Velveteen Dream winning the tournament and later winning the NXT North American Championship from Johnny Gargano.

Brooklyn Pier 12 in Brooklyn, New York is hosting WrestleMania Axxess from Thursday,  April 4 to Monday, April 8. Here are the matches that have been announced thus far:

NXT vs. NXT Alumni (Thursday, April 4 -- 6-10 p.m.)

• Roderick Strong vs. Tyler Breeze
  • Dominik Dijakovic vs. Luke Harper
  • SAnitY vs. Undisputed Era
  • Kassius Ohno vs. Aiden English

Cruiserweights Collide (Friday, April 5 -- Sessions one and two)

• Tyler Bate vs. Brian Kendrick
  • Akira Tozawa vs. Jordan Devlin
  • Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews vs. Ariya Daivari & Mike Kanellis
  • Albert Hardie Jr. (ACH) vs. Gran Metalik

NXT UK TV tapings (Saturday, April 6 -- Sessions one, two, and three)

Brands Battle (Sunday, April 7 -- 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.)

• Men's 20-entrant battle royal (Wrestlers from NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live)
  • Women's 20-entrant battle royal (Wrestlers from NXT and NXT UK)

Women Collide (Monday, April 8 -- 12-4 p.m.)

• Io Shirai vs. Sonya Deville
  • Toni Storm vs. Nikki Cross vs. Bianca Belair
  • Piper Niven vs. Zelina Vega
  • Candice LeRae vs. Kay Lee Ray

I’ve just had an event reminder email from ticketmaster saying my tickets were sent by mail.  There’s still no sign of my mania ticket, the others came in the post weeks ago but was relying on will call from the mania ticket.  When I log into my ticketmaster account, there’s a message about what ID I need to take to collect tickets from will call.

Has anyone else received a similar email? 

17 minutes ago, Ted said:

I’ve just had an event reminder email from ticketmaster saying my tickets were sent by mail.  There’s still no sign of my mania ticket, the others came in the post weeks ago but was relying on will call from the mania ticket.  When I log into my ticketmaster account, there’s a message about what ID I need to take to collect tickets from will call.

Has anyone else received a similar email? 

Ignore the emails.  The only option that has ever been offered to overseas customers for Mania tickets is to collect at will call. If in any real doubt give them a call.

15 minutes ago, Bohan said:

Ignore the emails.  The only option that has ever been offered to overseas customers for Mania tickets is to collect at will call. If in any real doubt give them a call.

Cool, thanks - I was was certain about being able to get them at will call until today but that email made me doubt myself

• Paid Members

Don't suppose anyone is going to the Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard show?  I'm trying to buy tickets off the Ticketfly website, but it won't let me because I am in Europe (detects both IP, and doesn't allow European address on payment option).  Anyone have a similar issue?  

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Bohan said:

Mine is available as a mobile ticket.. just need to show it on my phone.. am I the only one who has this option?

Edited by Murtz

8 hours ago, Murtz said:

Mine is available as a mobile ticket.. just need to show it on my phone.. am I the only one who has this option?

Strange, in all my years of doing Mania now this has never ever been an option for UK customers.  Ticketmaster allow Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Hall of Fame and Axxess to be purchased as printable and mobile tickets for overseas customers but it has always been a strict collect at will call for Wrestlemania itself.  Again like in all previous years mine need to be collected form will call.

11 hours ago, Ted said:

Cool, thanks - I was was certain about being able to get them at will call until today but that email made me doubt myself

Relax. I'm in the same situation as you, however I emailed MetLife Stadium and Ticketmaster weeks ago about it.

My tickets are confirmed & Will Call will be open from 12 Noon on the day of Mania to collect them.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Bohan said:

Strange, in all my years of doing Mania now this has never ever been an option for UK customers.  Ticketmaster allow Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Hall of Fame and Axxess to be purchased as printable and mobile tickets for overseas customers but it has always been a strict collect at will call for Wrestlemania itself.  Again like in all previous years mine need to be collected form will call.

I have the 4 ticket combo available to print too. Maybe I have WM as a mobile ticket because I purchased it whilst signed into Ticketmaster..

49 minutes ago, Bohan said:

Mine is a mobile ticket and was the last 2 years.

Edited by The Dart