Planning Wrestlemania 2019

kostan

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

It does, but can RVD & Sabu still go? Let alone against a pair of luchas.

Wouldn’t plan for it just yet, Fenix was injured in what could be a pretty “significant injury” last night.

I went to Axxess for 33.

Went with the girlfriend, where I think I enjoyed it alot more than she did - but that should be no surprise. Got it as part of the Wrestlemania Package, and I only had General Admission.

Managed to meet a fair few of the non-VIP superstars; Carmella, James Ellsworth, Curt Hawkins (who was 'Virgil'ed), Jacqueline, Ivory, Daniel Bryan. Also managed to get a photo with Zac Ryder, and Sin Cara in passing, as well a shake of Linda McMahon's hand.

Was able to get a picture in the Elimination Chamber twice, as well as a good look around at most of the exhibits, without spending too much time there to piss off the girlfriend.

I'm contemplating going this year, and spending as long as I want, queuing for whoever I want, and not have to worry, as this time I am going solo.

Hope this helps with regards to Axxess.

I've got my tickets for Wrestlemania sorted, however for the HOF, NXT, Raw, and SD, I'm in two minds, and hope someone can help, I realise it's a gamble either way. When I was in Orlando for 33, I saw ticket prices come to rock bottom, as little as $15 for Raw and Smackdown on day of the event. Is it worth holding out in the hope of these prices, with the possibility of not actually getting tickets, or because NY is more of a wrestling area, do you think snap up what I can as not worth the risk?

13 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Is Axxess General Admission any good? I could probably get my mate who I'm going to New York with to come to it, but I'm not sure it's worthwhile. I didn't go last time I went to Mania. Does it still have all the sets, like the graves of Undertaker's streak victims?

They mix up the set builds year by year, don't think the graveyard has made an apperance since Mania 30 Axxess now?  Personally I always enjoy Axxess, love it actualy - the only difference with VIP Axxess and general is that you don't get to meet the said VIP superstar, other than that it's the exact same experience.

Archived