Beast from the East

SpursRiot2012

If you truly accept the crimes you committed, then with that should come the understanding that some will consider it beyond redemption and and as such will treat forever treat you with contempt. It is part of the penance for your actions, if you feel it is unjust then that shows that you truly haven't understood just how severe society views your crimes, and to expect civility and acceptance and also play the victim when it doesn't happen paints you as sociopathic in your mentality.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Local scum decided to loot a Lidl shop here this evening, roads are shite so no police response, so after they were done with that they used a stolen JCB to destroy the shop and then steal the safe and attempt to crack it open with the JCB. Took armed police to finally stop them. Now the clever people are uploading videos of themselves with the the tat they stole. Scum. Only took 2 days of proper snow for this idiocy too, which is the scary thing.

2 hours ago, Bicurious Dad said:

If you truly accept the crimes you committed, then with that should come the understanding that some will consider it beyond redemption and and as such will treat forever treat you with contempt. It is part of the penance for your actions, if you feel it is unjust then that shows that you truly haven't understood just how severe society views your crimes, and to expect civility and acceptance and also play the victim when it doesn't happen paints you as sociopathic in your mentality.

Well I am sorry but you are wrong as I did well in the victim empathy part of the course I took, I am not going to stand for pricks on here giving me shit, basically you want me to just let them say their little snide. pathetic comments. anyway I am leaving this as it is, say what you want now I will just choose to ignore it as this thread is about the weather and not about me. Granted I am part of the reason it has been side tracked but it was idiots on here that start with their comments.

24 minutes ago, DCW said:

Local scum decided to loot a Lidl shop here this evening, roads are shite so no police response, so after they were done with that they used a stolen JCB to destroy the shop and then steal the safe and attempt to crack it open with the JCB. Took armed police to finally stop them. Now the clever people are uploading videos of themselves with the the tat they stole. Scum. Only took 2 days of proper snow for this idiocy too, which is the scary thing.

The thing that shocks me most is the fact that it was a Lidl, not even a Waitrose or a Marks and Spencers. Then again that's Scotland for you. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Rey_Piste said:

The thing that shocks me most is the fact that it was a Lidl, not even a Waitrose or a Marks and Spencers. Then again that's Scotland for you. 

It's Dublin.

Spent three hours with a couple of neighbours yesterday clearing the car park at the flats of snow so we can all get out. Been here three years and first interaction I have had with them. Seeing lots of pics and videos of it happening, abs it’s good to see a sense of community coming from it, that is sadly missed in a lot of places these days 

• Paid Members

Walked back to get the car this morning and a Defender pulled over to give me a lift at the top of the hill. Seats covered in random stuff, uncovered cab full of firewood. So I ended up sitting on the lowered tailgate and holding on for dear life. Terrifying and amazing at the same time.

• Paid Members

Spent the best part of 3 hours clearing out the estate and the roads with my neighbours earlier. 10 minutes later a fucking snow plow rolls up. 

Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back!

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Spent the best part of 3 hours clearing out the estate and the roads with my neighbours earlier. 10 minutes later a fucking snow plow rolls up. 

Oh, my neck, my back, my neck and my back!

Exact same thing happened to me this morning!

Archived