Disgusting

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Thing is, im not someone who likes to see morbid pictures or videos of crimes but i will find myself reading into crimes. I went on a bit of wikipedia bender one day and read all sorts of fucked up shit, i got into reading about IRA killings as well as some real messed up killings like the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs case. I just felt numb by the end of it but i got sucked in.

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Thing is, im not someone who likes to see morbid pictures or videos of crimes but i will find myself reading into crimes. I went on a bit of wikipedia bender one day and read all sorts of fucked up shit, i got into reading about IRA killings as well as some real messed up killings like the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs case. I just felt numb by the end of it but i got sucked in.

You'll probably enjoy the book "The Shankill Butchers".

Also recommend looking up the "The murder of Paul Quinn" for something truly disturbing. Young man who was tortured to death for an altercation with the son of a high ranking member of the IRA.

And Robert Nairac, decorated member of the British Army who went deep undercover in the IRA and met a predictably grisly end. The mystery of how he died and where he is buried is the Irish equivalent of Jimmy Hoffa.

Hoffa. Another reason to go down the rabbit hole.

• Paid Members

I remember one i got into was The Corporals Killings where two British soliders drove to an IRA funeral and were dragged from their cars and taken away to be beaten and murdered. There's a very famous picture of a priest administrating the last rites to one of the soliders after he's been shot. The whole funeral thing is on youtube, there's no footage of the murders but it's incredibly depressing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporals_killings

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Reading those links above about Junko Furuta seriously made me feel ill; it also reminded me of the details of the Jamie Bulger case - some of the things done to Furuta were done to Bulger too - which was possibly the first time anything I read actually had that physical effect on me. 

• Paid Members

There was a thread on Reddit a few weeks back that blew up around disturbing stories and all that stuff. 

I was reading through and stumbled upon the case of the Toy Box Killer  

The story is horribly fucked up, but the most haunting thing is the Transcript of an audio tape the women would hear on being awoken from their drugged state. 

Absolutely awful. You just can't imagine this shit happens. 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Reading those links above about Junko Furuta seriously made me feel ill; it also reminded me of the details of the Jamie Bulger case - some of the things done to Furuta were done to Bulger too - which was possibly the first time anything I read actually had that physical effect on me. 

Suzanne Capper was around then too, which I had never heard of before about a month ago. 

• Paid Members

"Scum" scene where the guy is getting bummed is still shocking. You don't see much but still. Not something you see everyday.

Everything in the Syrian documentary film "City of Ghosts". Heads on gates is what does it.

I've not seen it but that bit in Coronation Street where a Vicar is shooting up in a church with his pal would get Mumzie raging.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Yeah, if you watch "Childs Play 3" there is only one scene that is like the Bulger case and that's the bit where the kid is stuck on the railway line. Film got hammered for no reason in the early 90s.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, NoUseforaUsername said:

The skinless woman in Hellraiser 2.

Few bits from that film I find unbelievably gruesome, especially the "Get them off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" scene with the guy on the bed (which was totally cut out of the old Sky Movies version when they showed it) and Kenneth Cranham's transformation. Few really neatly done throat slittings too. Really gruesome horror film IMO.

Edited by bAzTNM#1