Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

fucking hell, McGregors out of control at these events. Evidentally, it was Goddard who had to tell Conor to wise up at a recent UFC event when Artem Lobov was fighting, i sense this was abit of a one up's manship type deal. 

The fight was part of the Bellator main card, airs here Sunday on delay. Wonder if any of it is cut from the broadcast?

• Paid Members

Yeah, that's fucking ridiculous. Part of me wishes Goddard would've turned round and instinctively lamped him then. I'm assuming this was over Goddard basically telling him to behave himself when he was pissing about cageside on the Poland show. And if so it's pathetic. Goddard was just doing his job.

McGregor needs to calm the fuck down with this shit now. There's a lot of people who will just blindly lap up anything he says or does but there's also a lot of people who are going to find it off putting as well. He really seems to be letting this shit go to his head to me lately. I get that having the kind of money he does now would make you feel untouchable but fuck me. You can't go around doing shit like that. It's not the end of the world or anything but there's little signs with him lately that make me think he might be getting a bit drunk on his own fame/power within the sport and possibly heading for going off the rails.

He's nearly 30 and has a kid now. And he's running around in a fur coat starting on referee because he got sent to the naughty corner 3 weeks ago. Grow up, man. Just not a good look. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

Yep. Man acts like a dick so MUST be on cocaine. 🤔😒

I had the same reaction as Wand. He just seems to be drunk on his own success. It's understandable but not excusable. Someone needs to take him to one side and tell him to cool it. Who's in a position to do that though!?

I'm not sure I agree with the whole revenge thing on Goddard though. To me he appears to just run into the cage, get confronted by Godddard (rightly so) and then he reacts to the way Goddard confronts him. Not enough there to suggest it's pre-mediated because of Poland.

I feel for his team mate. Guy goes and gets a win but it's instantly overshadowed by McGregor.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Yeah, on the clearer second clip that Jim posted, it's probably what you said. Either way though he's made a tit of himself. 

Seeing stuff on social media now that he goes and does something similar a second time after a different fight. What a tit. 

• Paid Members

https://mobile.twitter.com/mmamaddale/status/929078380967940096

The second incident in that link is way worse. He climbs up on the cage and when a member of staff tries to push him off Conor slaps the poor guy in the face. He’s mental. I mean, I love him, he’s entertaining as fuck, but even I’ve got to admit he seems to have lost it. It’s not a good look at all. Genuine question, do you they still test for recreational drugs outside of competition? I don’t know how he’s not being flagged.

Bellator have got the last laugh though. Their advertisement for the tape delayed show features Conor going crazy. I bet Dana loves that.

Edited by Supremo

I always thought Conor was crazy, but crazy like a fox. I thought he instinctively understood the game, was playing it like a maestro and once he’d squeezed out every penny he could he’d retire early with lots of money and very little brain damage.

It now just seems like he’s a crazy prick. Entertaining, yes. But crazy. And a prick.

He’s displaying the sort of behaviour that says before long he’ll single, not long out of rehab and crying on the Irish ‘I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here’ because he misses Kit Kat’s.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Haha fucking hell look at the state of that. 

On McGregor, why's he so fucking angry all the time now? Seriously, nearly every time I see him he's being all nasty and aggressive and grumpy. Go back a few years and he genuinely seemed happier when he was skint and talking about buying his first tree piece suit at a press conference. He never used to seem a prick early in his UFC run. Go back to his press conferences for his early UFC fights and he was funny without resorting to being a cunt. He actually came across likeable and had a certain charm. That's what made everyone fans in the first place. But the more money and power he's got the more of a twat he's become. It's shit. In some ways it's understandable because it's all happened so fast when you think about it. He's gone from the being on the dole to fighting Floyd Mayweather for close to a $100 million dollar payday within around 4 years. That's mental. But as much as I'm a fan he's making it harder to be a fan of his every time I see him pop up lately. You don't really notice how much he's changed but if you go back and watch some clips of him at press conferences and interviews early in his UFC run, you'll notice it.

The thing is though, like with any fighter who's a huge star and cash cow, who's going to tell him he's being a fucking cunt? Everyone close to him either loves him or has something to gain from him so nobody wants to rock the boat.