Merzbow Posted July 3, 2024 Posted July 3, 2024 Just now, SuperBacon said: I was half expecting "SUUCKKKKK ITTTTT".
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2024 Put this in the "Doesn't go where I thought it would go" file.
CavemanLynn Posted July 10, 2024 Posted July 10, 2024 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Put this in the "Doesn't go where I thought it would go" file. *kenneth-williams-gif*
Merzbow Posted July 10, 2024 Posted July 10, 2024 On 7/8/2024 at 5:59 PM, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I hate her.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 10, 2024 9 minutes ago, Merzbow said: I hate her. One person's spy is another person's grass I suppose.
Members SuperBacon Posted July 11, 2024 Members Posted July 11, 2024 What the sigma? That is NOT skibady toilet.
Chili Posted July 18, 2024 Posted July 18, 2024 For anyone who enjoyed that Jim McDonald x Motorhead mash-up I did, I've been making a few more over the past months. The latest is this one, if you watched The Bill in the 90's you might get a kick out of it. Hope everyone is well.
deathrey Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 I wonder if he'll run for President once Trump is done
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 20, 2024 Posted July 20, 2024 I simply have no words to say about this.
wordsfromlee Posted July 25, 2024 Posted July 25, 2024 I mean, yeah, what he's saying is funny, but I'm posting this because of Ian Wright's Lost In Translation jumper more than anything
Recommended Posts