Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted August 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2024 Very silly, but this made me giggle.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2024 Not all coppers are bastards.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 10, 2024 The chlorine un the gene pool.
Chili Posted August 13, 2024 Posted August 13, 2024 (edited) Wasn't sure if this suited this thread or politics, but as it's Liz Truss I'll post it here. Lovely stuff, the choice of dress just adds that extra chefs kiss to it. Edited August 13, 2024 by Chili
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 11 hours ago, Chili said: Wasn't sure if this suited this thread or politics The 'Things You Know Will Be Shit' thread might also apply.
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted August 14, 2024 Posted August 14, 2024 I see the interviewer couldn't look more American if he tried!
Chili Posted August 14, 2024 Posted August 14, 2024 I thought it was a very good prank. Regardless if they're also posh sods or something.
Paid Members JLM Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 I read it as Liz Truss doing a speaking tour would be filed under "things you know will be shit" rather than the prank.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 25 minutes ago, JLM said: I read it as Liz Truss doing a speaking tour would be filed under "things you know will be shit" rather than the prank. It was both. Although I hate Led By Donkeys slightly less than Liz Truss.
Chili Posted August 14, 2024 Posted August 14, 2024 What we've worryingly discovered is that Liz Truss generally broadly fits into a lot of topics on here, and we've not even brought up the Shitting Thread yet. Not Chippy Tea obviously, as fucking if!!!
Recommended Posts