Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 Don't annoy the judge.
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted August 14, 2024 Posted August 14, 2024 3 hours ago, Chili said: What we've worryingly discovered is that Liz Truss generally broadly fits into a lot of topics on here, and we've not even brought up the Shitting Thread yet. Not Chippy Tea obviously, as fucking if!!! Just not the 'Hotties' thread...
Paid Members Scratch Posted August 20, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 20, 2024 I’m sure someone on here a few years back said their mate had the rights to Mr Blobby. Have I made that up?
Paid Members John Matrix Posted September 4, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2024 Had a right old giggle at this, just five minutes of laughing inexplicably at the names of old footballers.
Paid Members JLM Posted September 4, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 4, 2024 Djibril Cisse vs Lua Lua is a heartbreaker of a tie. If I supported any club other than Liverpool it'd be Lua Lua no question, so I can see why he's dominating. I just loved Djibbers so much though. Also it's so funny how my brain looked at Huth vs Chimbonda, two players I have never had any shred of reason to ever compare directly for any reason whatsoever, and went "Chimbonda, clearly" and then saw 58% of voters thought the same. Delightfully nostalgic stuff this, thanks for the heads up.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted September 11, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 11, 2024 (edited) this about ended me https://x.com/FearghasKelly/status/1833826081754808363 Edited September 11, 2024 by Sergio Mendacious
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted September 15, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 15, 2024 This could have been in a retro games thread but…. THERES A 3rd MARIO BROTHER?!?
Recommended Posts