It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

I'm sure it'll be fine and we can laugh at the twat, but the way things are going I wouldn't have been surprised if there was some kind of political pedo uprising off of this.

In some ways, online which does still technically count as real life, he hardly got there first. 4chan have been a bunch of pedo apologists since forever

I still don't understand what 4chan is. Is it a forum, or an active group?

I believe it's just a collection of several different subforums, kinda like reddit, but the defining aspect is the anonymity. No usernames or ote.

Without ever reading the forum you can probably identify a user there if they're using twatty meme lingo, and all these young white supremacist types have probably been hanging around the political forum for some time. I believe that pepe frog thing is one of their famous "jokes" they have there

The degeneracy of people on the Internet really knows no bounds.

Anybody with a REALLY strong stomach go look up the "incel" subreddit, for involuntary celibates. You'll want to die

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

ote.

Oh god.

On top of all the other shite, I hate what they did to Pepe — I honestly enjoyed that meme frog, and then assholes started screaming out Pepe at events, and showing him ushering jews into the ovens. 

My mate has a bit of an obsession with those incel forums — if I didn't know him, I'd think that his hatred of them was just cover for the amount of time he spends there. When he told me the acronym MGTOW, I about pissed myself thinking about all those knobjobs walking around with katanas and dusters, railing against the feminazis.

• Moderators

Who is Milo? Obviously I've been seeing him all over Twitter, and the news, but what is he? Just a journalist? I can't even bring myself to look him up. Someone give me the 411, I want an unbiased view.

Was a journalist (in the sense that Katie Hopkins is a journalist, I.e. a professional troll) for right wing publication Breitbart. Now he doesn't have that job I guess he is just a social media personality..?

The thing with Milo's supporters have been saying all along thatit's an issue of free speech when he has been spouting bullshit. However, now they are distancing themselves and condemning his paedo esque comments shows that is wasn't about free speech at all, they were agreeing with his racist, misogynistic, transphobic hate speech.

A lot of people who tend to support people like Hopkins/Milo often tend to be see them as standard bearers for the far right and are never really about free speech, for examples see how quickly they block/ban negative comments on social media even if they're not particularly that agressive, they just don't like people who disagree with their view full stop, talk about snowflakes! It is funny in a dark way that despite the hate speech they love so much that they do have soooome limits. Although given the "Won't SOMEBODY think of the children" mentality we shouldn't be surprised that this is where they draw the line.

• Paid Members

A lot of people who tend to support people like Hopkins/Milo often tend to be see them as standard bearers for the far right and are never really about free speech, for examples see how quickly they block/ban negative comments on social media even if they're not particularly that agressive, they just don't like people who disagree with their view full stop, talk about snowflakes! It is funny in a dark way that despite the hate speech they love so much that they do have soooome limits. Although given the "Won't SOMEBODY think of the children" mentality we shouldn't be surprised that this is where they draw the line.

Sounds like Sanjay Bagga who I deleted from FB last year, and Mo Chatra deleted 2 weeks ago for being a racist bigot.

• Paid Members

It's not scary at all that CNN, NY Times, and other non-housebroken media outlets just got blocked from the White House press briefing. It's all a stunt, but I'd like to thank the alt-right for putting cuck in the political vocab — if these outlets show up for the next briefing, they're all cucks.

• Paid Members

They let in all the reprobates — I bet Jim Hoft is in there (and by Hoft, I mean Lucien Witrich, the Twinks for Trump lad who attends the WH press briefings for him). He's my media bête noire — his site Gateway Pundit is basically a one-man misinformation factory, generating stories that are frequently total shite, but get moved up the ladder to more notable outlets (Sean Hannity retweeted a long debunked slur against John McCain the other day, and of course it originated with Hoft). Him and Witrich stood by the briefing podium the other day, throwing up what were probably Pepe hand signals — the world is mental now, it seems.