Kurt Angle to be inducted into the hall of freaking fame

wordsfromlee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

What about including Ziggler? He's a legit wrestler and it'd be an excellent opportunity for him to shave his head and change his gear and freshen up his act. Angle, Ziggler and American Alpha could be a good little stable.

From A to Z.

Put together Swagger

Everyone stop saying this!!

BUT THEY BOTH HAVE AN ANKLE LOCK AND ARE A BIT AMATEUR WRESTLEY. THEY MUST BE TOGETHER.

In a company that traditionally pairs black wrestlers together for seemingly no other reason, this would be the height of nuance.

• Awards Moderator

In a company that traditionally pairs black wrestlers together for seemingly no other reason, this would be the height of nuance.

As long as they dance. It's what black people do, right Vince?

• Paid Members

Put together Swagger

Everyone stop saying this!!

BUT THEY BOTH HAVE AN ANKLE LOCK AND ARE A BIT AMATEUR WRESTLEY. THEY MUST BE TOGETHER.

I'm suggesting it because they're all amateur wrestley and probably quite jock-ish. The anklelock doesn't have much to do with it, otherwise I'd have suggested they get Shamrock in. Fine, don't bother with Swagger, just thought it'd be a way of giving him something to do character-wise. Wasn't suggesting he get a main-event run or anything. Could still have Angle and American Alpha, at least. The frat-boy gimmick has legs, I think.

Fuck it. Angle, American Alpha, WGTT, Swagger, Scott Steiner and RVD - the Singlet Squad.

• Paid Members

Probably on a hiding to nothing here, but to clarify: I meant that Swagger would be a lackey, running interference for Kurt or whatever. I wasn't suggesting that Kurt put him over or that they position him as a main-eventer again; guess I should have emphasised that more. It was just a suggestion as to what they could do with him if they're not going to release him (which is what I thought they would have done by now).

• Paid Members

Carbomb, your idea is bad and you should feel bad. This is worse than when you spat on that dog or stole a free subscription to the TNA app.

To be fair that's a step up for this place, no rape or shitting in, on or near something or someone.

Archived