Kurt Angle to be inducted into the hall of freaking fame

wordsfromlee

To clarify for those who may have missed the reference(s), Carbomb didn't do those other things. For the purpose of exaggeration I was deliberately conflating some of the demonising witch hunts that get (knowingly) spun out around here, since Swaggergate was amusingly becoming another case where everyone had to get their licks in.

Apologies for any confusion. It seemed harmless enough at 9:35 on a Saturday morning.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

And it's nice that to do that it's now stealing an app and not rape. Both of those instances may pre date you

I am genuinely shocked the discussion is about swagger though, because my understanding was that fans and wwe alike had accepted him has a perennial solid but bland lower mid card name.

• Paid Members

Funnily enough he's completly devoid of Swagger. I imagine he is being viewed in the "fodder' role and to be fair Angle was once stuck dragging Jindrak and Luther Reigns about and he would be a step up from those cunts.

Although he obviously couldn't match Jindraks vertical leap

• Moderators

To clarify for those who may have missed the reference(s), Carbomb didn't do those other things. For the purpose of exaggeration I was deliberately conflating some of the demonising witch hunts that get (knowingly) spun out around here, since Swaggergate was amusingly becoming another case where everyone had to get their licks in.

Apologies for any confusion. It seemed harmless enough at 9:35 on a Saturday morning.

One for the "bandwagon jumpers" list.

Archived