Kurt Angle to be inducted into the hall of freaking fame

wordsfromlee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruno Sammartino would be a good pick to induct Kurt Angle, he did a huge piece about Kurt on a TNA dvd, the pair are close and both Pittsburgh natives. Would add some prestige to his induction.

I hope we get to see Kurt come back on a part time basis, but at this point in his career i doubt he would pass a medical for the WWE. His documented knee problems could be a huge hurdle in addition to his other problems

• Paid Members

Didn't Angle also have a really good match with Mark Henry years and years ago? He truly was one of those like Lawler who could have a match with a broom and make the broom look like a million dollars. He seemed to get it from the outset and as stated earlier even when he could have phoned it in for the paycheck in TNA seemed determined to put them on the map singlehandedly.

• Paid Members

One of the greatest. It's my fault I've not seen one match of him in TNA, for some bizarre reason. Totally deserves being in.

It should be Austin that inducts him if they have any brains about them. Him and Angle in 2001 were on fire in matches and on skits.

After watching the UK Tournament, I thought of going to watch one of my 3 TNA DVDs to see Nigel McGuiness as Desmond Wolfe. Now, I have even more reason to dig up the disc- Kurt Freaking Angle in the HOF!

So excited that I'll be there in person! Thinking Austin or Cena to induct. Austin would make it even greater, as I've never seen him live. Yay, Attitude Era! I know, for most here, the Hulkamania/New Generation era was their childhood, but for me, Attitude was my childhood, and one of my favourite parts of it is about to be immortalised.

Archived