Kurt Angle to be inducted into the hall of freaking fame

wordsfromlee

• Paid Members

Swagger reminded me of being a poor man's Angle when he turned up with them hyping his amateur background and using the ankle lock as a finish. It seemed very deliberate to me. Plus you know Kurt would drag him to the best match he's ever had.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will see Angle interrupt Lesnar the night after Mania to set up a match at Extreme Rules or whatever the ppv is after Mania, they have a match and then find a way to set up a rematch at Summerslam or Survivor Series, then Angle wrestles Cena or Reigns at next year's Mania and retires, this all depends on if he gets cleared which I can't see him getting cleared by WWE doctors, if they clear Angle then Daniel Bryan will be on them to clear him.Ā 

I think Angle has said he'd love another match with Lesnar, but they ain't putting them together again IMO.

Ā 

Despite how seemingly a lot of Internet fans have turned on Brock, a lot of Superstars would love to face him.

• Paid Members

Perhaps have him do the player-manager roleĀ headingĀ a stable? A bit like Flair in Evolution, but in charge. Put together Swagger, American Alpha, maybe bring back Haas & Benjamin (but probably not), and have them form an All-American frat-boy douchebag jock stable called Alpha Alpha Alpha. They just go around being loud-mouthed and testosterone-filled, hazing people and whatnot.

Archived