Kurt Angle to be inducted into the hall of freaking fame

wordsfromlee

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Meltzer on Kurt Angle:

"I don’t know when or how extensively at this point, but the plan right now is that Angle will be doing at least some wrestling in WWE. He would have to pass a physical, and obviously at best it would be very limited"

It's possible, then. Will they clear him, tho?

Meltzer on Kurt Angle:

"I don’t know when or how extensively at this point, but the plan right now is that Angle will be doing at least some wrestling in WWE. He would have to pass a physical, and obviously at best it would be very limited"

Could have him put American Alpha with the Olympic connection over on the mic then get attacked to set up a 6 man at Summerslam. Protect him that way so he doesn't have to work a full match

• Paid Members

Meltzer on Kurt Angle:

I'd be skeptical about how in depth a physical it'd be, given the state The Undertaker seems to be in and he's obviously passed it.

• Paid Members

Thing is, Kurt Angle is a maniac and even if it's "limited", he'll probably still find a way to do a bloody moonsault off something high. By normal human standards, Angle is a beat up mess, but he's Olympic Gold hard and can still "go" and not look bad.

I'd put him in there with AJ, personally. You know AJ can give him a great match and Angle has worked with Styles before, so he knows he can trust him.

• Paid Members

Angle & the Alpha lads vs AJ & The Club would be brilliant if they could get all the pieces lined up.

That'd be fab. What about Alpha & Swagger Vs O/G Team Angle? It'd be like somebody's made a team of CAWs for some fantasy booking in a video game.

• Paid Members

I wonder if we'll one day find out the extent of how fucked up the Undertaker is? He passes physicals every year, yet he's absolutely knackered. He's been having to take time off since 1994 for rest.

As far as Kurt, what's interesting with a potential match with Rusev is, it made much more sense about 2 years ago. The Russian heel vs The American Hero would have been a tremendous story. But Rusev is miles better now than he was back then, so the match itself would be loads more fun.

Archived