The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Question: how do you get SBO stuff if you're a BT customer?

not 100% sure, but you can buy box office through Now TV which you don't have to be a Sky subscriber to use.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

not 100% sure, but you can buy box office through Now TV which you don't have to be a Sky subscriber to use.

Yeah you can get it on Now TV. You can also download the Sky Sports Box Office app as well. 

Problem is if you don't have a Now TV box then I don't think it's possible to get it on a big screen. Sky don't support chromecast etc. 

9 hours ago, OzExile said:

The PPV price here in Australia is $60 AUD - currently 36 of the Queen's English or 48 USD.  Happy with that. Will be paying to watch at home rather than venture out to one of the many pubs overrun by Irish louts. 

Damn those Irish louts.

http://www.punditarena.com/boxing/jmurphy/fascinating-details-emerge-mcgregor-malignaggi-go-12-rounds-second-sparring-match/#

Very interesting words from Malignaggi. It seems that Conor might be surprising him a little, judging from the way he's talking about McGregor's improvement. Don't see what he'd gain by talking bullshit about the sparring.

Realistically, Floyd is going to own this as we've already said plenty, and there's the great fantasy scenario of Conor cracking him and winning in spectacular fashion, but what about the middle ground? Imagine if Conor, in his pro boxing debut, took Floyd by surprise and had a highly competitive 12 rounds?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, David said:

Damn those Irish louts.

I don't disagree with him. Although nobody is as bad as the English for being proper louts worldwide. The Irish are just annoying.

I can only imagine the tools that will be watching this in a bar  - or even worse; can you imagine watching with a bunch of sherdoggers in a cinema?

18 minutes ago, herbie747 said:

I don't disagree with him. Although nobody is as bad as the English for being proper louts worldwide. The Irish are just annoying.

I can only imagine the tools that will be watching this in a bar  - or even worse; can you imagine watching with a bunch of sherdoggers in a cinema?

I'll be safely ensconced in my own flat, watching it with a few beers and a takeaway meal. Pretty sad, but like you say, I also can't be arsed with the cunts this kind of event will attract.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

http://www.punditarena.com/boxing/jmurphy/fascinating-details-emerge-mcgregor-malignaggi-go-12-rounds-second-sparring-match/#

Very interesting words from Malignaggi. It seems that Conor might be surprising him a little, judging from the way he's talking about McGregor's improvement. Don't see what he'd gain by talking bullshit about the sparring.

Realistically, Floyd is going to own this as we've already said plenty, and there's the great fantasy scenario of Conor cracking him and winning in spectacular fashion, but what about the middle ground? Imagine if Conor, in his pro boxing debut, took Floyd by surprise and had a highly competitive 12 rounds?

He's a Showtime employee, innit. I hope McGregor is looking very good, but he could easily be saying this to sell the fight for his employers.

Just now, David said:

I'll be safely ensconced in my own flat, watching it with a few beers and a takeaway meal. Pretty sad, but like you say, I also can't be arsed with the cunts this kind of event will attract.

Don't want to sound like a prick, but I will.  I can see rucks starting in some pubs between MMA fans and Boxing fans during this.  Seeing them defending the honour of their sport and all that jazz.

Archived