The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

He's one of them, innae, like The Rock. Makes you feel like the laziest piece of shite. After you've just finished posting a picture of some middling falafel, he's just posted some six hour workout, while wearing Gucci shorts.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Around 9:00 is what you want here. It's Eubank Sr giving McGregor a shot against Mayweather. On the sole basis that he's Irish. 

Eubank: I'm not talking about Conor McGregor. I'm not talking about an MMA fighter. I'm talking about an Irishman. An Irishman is always to be respected. It is likely, it is possible, that Mayweather Jr has actually taken his eye off of the target. What is he fighting? You're not fighting an MMA fighter. You're not fighting a fighter who is maybe limited in professional boxing. You're fighting an Irishman. And THAT...

Interview bloke: Could that be enough?

Eubank: It is enough!

:laugh: 

Absolute lunatic. Fucking love him. Even better that he randomly started singing 'How do you like me now?' after these comments for no reason. 

I love his logic. By this thinking my dad could be the man to take Mayweather's 0. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Around 9:00 is what you want here. It's Eubank Sr giving McGregor a shot against Mayweather. On the sole basis that he's Irish. 

:laugh: 

Absolute lunatic. Fucking love him. Even better that he randomly started singing 'How do you like me now?' after these comments for no reason. 

I love his logic. By this thinking my dad could be the man to take Mayweather's 0. 

It's not unsound logic. On that basis, it'd take eight of me to beat Mayweather. I reckon that's just about doable if we all bum-rush him.

Saw a decent interview with Barry McGuigan on the fight, and I was fearing the worst, but he came off quite well. Supports Conor and wishes him well even though he gives him zero chance.

Darren Barker though? What an uneducated fool. Asked if he'd ever take a UFC fight for millions of dollars he said "yeah, of course! I'd just lie on the floor! What is it they call that when they lie on the floor? Jiu Jitsu or something? Yeah, I'd do that. Easy money"

31 minutes ago, David said:

Darren Barker though? What an uneducated fool. Asked if he'd ever take a UFC fight for millions of dollars he said "yeah, of course! I'd just lie on the floor! What is it they call that when they lie on the floor? Jiu Jitsu or something? Yeah, I'd do that. Easy money"

A remarkable level of ignorance borne out of an equally remarkable level of arrogance.

4 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

No boxer is that ignorant to MMA in 2017, surely? 

You'd like to think so, but as was discussed earlier in this thread, when you've spent a lifetime being educated into a singular way of thinking towards fighting, anything outside of that way of thinking gets dismissed and ignored. It's entirely possible he really does know nothing about jiu-jitsu.

Archived