The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

I got a chill thinking about ITV butchering the experience for all of us.

And the Sky commentators and pundits will give Conor and MMA a measure of respect that the ITV crew wouldn't come close to doing. When talking about it on SSN, they were very fair and honest about Conor's chances but in a respectful manner, something I doubt we would have seen out of the ITV team.

• Paid Members

Yeah, they had Haye on who's a dick but he's always been open minded about MMA. And they had MVP on from the MMA side. It gave it some balance whereas ITV were 100% on the boxing side of things with Richie Woodhall, who I generally like, chatting out of his arse whenever the talk turned to McGregor/MMA. 

Plus, Sky have been doing this forever. They'll do a good job on the night. 

• Paid Members

19.95 is an excellent, very fair price. If it had been 100, I'd have either looked for a stream on the night or just downloaded a HD copy at midday when I woke up and watch a normal time. Now, I'll likely stay up for it, either at home or at a mates. 

Question: how do you get SBO stuff if you're a BT customer?

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, METAL ON METAL said:

It is taking place earlier, but not at the same arena - it eventually got moved to the MGM.

Cheers.

Last time I heard was Dana saying it was still at the t-mobile. At least common sense prevailed in the end. 

Archived