The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Annoyingly predictable.

Froch and co were indeed a bit Sting at Wrestlemania. Hilarious.

Fair play to Floyd. He did the job. Conor is now much richer and, despite Froch trying his hardest to paint it as such, I don't think he came out any worse for it.

It worked out well for both of them, good stoppage by the ref, both made their money, McGregor not seriously hurt and he can go back to doing his thing in MMA and I think it's the end of "Money" May in boxing now he reached 50-0.

• Paid Members

Froch was just awful on commentary. He said he "expected more". Why? It went exactly as most should have expected it to. McGregor did well above what should have been expected of him by lasting to when he did, his gas tank failed him for making it to the end, but Floyd had him completely outgunned and did what he had to do by getting the stoppage. 

• Paid Members

My heart was bursting out of my chest when this kicked off. I don't think I'll be able to watch stuff like this when I'm an old geezer, It'll finish me off.

I was impressed how long Conor lasted and enjoyed it. Honestly if he sticks to MMA and starts fueding with the next guy, this'll all be near forgotten in six months. Anyway not only did he have the balls and popularity to do all this, he managed to last ten rounds with one of the greatest boxers ever too. Nothing to be down about.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Why? It went exactly as most should have expected it to. 

maybe because Conor and every Conor fan on the planet promised so much more? Once rounds 2-3 were out of the way and Froch knew he was in a safe place to unload he did 😂 it was harsh but it's to be expected from the boxing faithful given the whole thing seemed like a bit of a threat to the sport.

If Froch's commentary annoyed you i suggest you stay away from the boxing media tomorrow, they are gonna unleash.

Archived