UFC 206: Holloway vs Pettis

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just checked out the "UFC 206 Finishes" video on Youtube, and since when the flying fuck has Gastelum been fighting on this card? I know he got pulled from 205 because he couldn't cut weight, but I literally heard nothing about him being booked on this show. Is he fighting at Middleweight? I recall Ariel posting that Dana had forbidden him from cutting to Welterweight again.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies if this has been mentioned, but I noticed on the Sky planner last night that this doesn't appear to be getting shown live. There's a listing for 11pm on Sunday night but that seems about it. As for Friday nights Fight Night show, that doesn't appear to be getting shown at all. Hopefully, they amend it

• Paid Members

Apparently Pettis weighed in at 148 and is struggling to make 145. Fight could be off.

Source: Ariel Helwani's Twitter.

Edit: he looks pretty rough. He actually looks a bit Sergio there ...

CzPpGMaVIAEsovz.jpg

• Paid Members

Pettis has missed weight. Possibly won't fight tomorrow. This is a disaster.

EDIT: Chunk you bastard, beat me to it by seconds.

If you're not first, you're last my good man. ;)

Helwani is also claming that Emil Weber Meek (who!?) has to have his beard trimmed or the Ontario commission won't let him fight. The fuck!?

Helwani reports that the main event is still on, but the title can only be won by Holloway, meaning if Pettis wins, he won't get shit.

How many spanners can be chucked at this show?!

• Paid Members

My god what a shambles indeed. It's their own fault for making it an interim title fight in the first place. It never should have had that attached to it, then the only issue would have have been him having 3lbs on Holloway. Hopefully Holloway wins to keep this a little bit less of a mess, and fights Aldo in about 4 months time.

Archived