Goldberg's WWE return: how will it go?

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder which of his themes will win the coin toss and be used at Survivor Series, as they seem to be quite liberally switching between the two.

They've been using the WCW version for his entrance and the WWE version for his exit.

He looks like the worst case scenario for meeting a girlfriend's Dad.

Spot on.

Maxwell, is that tattoo known as "The Goldberg" in your line of work? If not, it should be.

I actually tried getting that to catch on when I first started working in studios but no one had a clue what I was on about. Only done tribal once or twice in the last five years now so I reckon it's too late

I assume in most street shops The Rock is still a common request though

Gotta admit I prefer this look to 98/99 Goldberg!

Looks like a grizzled hard as f**k 50 year old

I was worried he was too skinny but this look actually suits him better. To me looks more a Monster. Like a guy you genuinely wouldn't want to f**k with.

After this I don't want to see him go. Him vs Cena for the title in 2017 is $$$$$

Goldberg is my favourite wrestler so the prospect of seeing him again is amazing. I can't imagine it will go down with Lesnar just throwing him around, they will trade blows and I reckon Bill will get the upper hand then Heyman will interfere due to Bills threats from Raw. It will have Lesnar winning but not by pin fall. This will (hopefully) set up a 3rd match at Mania as I'm going :p

I would be suprised if they managed to coerce him back without a Mania appearance, even if it's a hall of fame induction.

Although, his latest tweet states 'one last time'. Fingers crossed that's not true.

Will Vince have a sudden nam flashback mid match and we get WCW getting ragged on during the commentary. I legit can't rule it out.

This ruined Sting vs HHH at Wrestlemania 33 so I hope to God we don't.

Wrestlemania 33? Who won it? It's 5 months away and I fancy a flutter.

• Paid Members

Will Vince have a sudden nam flashback mid match and we get WCW getting ragged on during the commentary. I legit can't rule it out.

At least it rules out HHH vs Seth Rollins.

Watching his match with Jericho in 2003, honestly apart from having a grey beard now, he looks the fucking same now as he did then imo. Pretty remarkable but he's always kept himself in shape and trained like mad tbh.

THE FANS WERE THE WINNERS MAGGLE!

• Paid Members

I thought the Sting/Triple H commentary was hilarious. The whole match was a bit mad, in truth, and the image of mental old Vince screaming at everyone that they tried to steal our milk, only adds another layer to the madness.

Bischoff really done a number on him.

Not sure I can be arsed with it again though.

On Raw they used the WCW music for his entrance then and again when Lesnar walked away from him. Glad they have ditched that shitty WWE version altogether.

That backstage Goldberg walk to the ring with the security at Survivor Series is going to piss over anything WWE has done in years.

Archived