Goldberg's WWE return: how will it go?

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

How does the putting together of a Lesnar match work? I remember reading that Undertaker met with Lesnar at or near his home to work through what they were going to do in one of their matches beforehand, but would Goldberg do the same?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'n Lesnar's current mind; So i do "Suplex, Suplex, Suplex, erm...................oh Suplex, then Su................F5!!!"

Gotcha. Goldberg is going to bring it i'm sure, i hope Lesnar is up for a big brawl and a change from the norm TBH. This match calls for it and Lesnar is still a beast that is capable of doing anything.

TBH if he's not going to come back and be Goldberg what's the point?

Y not expect him to be close to the same?

Hogan came back in 02 ages 48 after a far longer career and injuries and looked great.

Nash is mid fifties and looks better than ever?

Even Sid looked great on Return aged 50 odd

Not saying Goldberg looks bad but I don't think it's wrong to want him to look like a credible threat to Brock.

He looks great. He's got the body language down to such a great degree it wouldn't matter that much anyway if he didn't. That segment with Rusev, and Goldberg is just pacing, following Rusev's every step - staying directly in his line of vision at all times. He comes off as a total badass and no doubt will at Survivor Series too.

FWIW, I always just saw 02-05 WWE Hogan as an old bloke who shouldn't be beating the "current" wrestlers, even if he was ripped

Skinny for Goldberg! Not in general

To me just takes away from that 'monster' presence!

Remember in 93 when Hogan came back weighing 30lbs lighter! He got by on charisma and the fact it was him but he didn't look right posing at that weight and that was to a 12 yr old.

Yes it is a great promo he did and I was impressed with it, I just don't want my last memories of Goldberg to be him getting ragdolled by Lesnar

Same as I'm gutted Stings last run went as it did.

Archived