Book Bound For Glory this Sunday if WWE decides to buy it

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three hour long version of Gogglebox with Vince McMahon watching TNA highlights. His favourite bit is the midget wanking in a bin during which he screams "He's gonna blow!"

"Get those sons of bitches in here right now!"

He didn't see any of this at the time, and why would he? It was fucking terrible.

Cheeks beats both the USOs. Rikishi comes down and stink faces them

Vodoo kin mafia come out, vince and HHH pin them with dual pedigree/ stunner

Ric flair appears And bleads for no reason

Homicide gets a rematch with the cage

Russo comes out and turns grado heel and back face in same segment. Then pins him and leaves saying tune into impact

Austin comes out for a beer bash, but turns out the beer order got rejected for bad credit at oddbins

• Paid Members

Been looking for an excuse to turn Apollo Crews into Heel Doink

This is my favourite opening gambit in UKFF history.

Same, Butch. I had to double-take, then turned to my mate and went "there's a guy online who just said he's been looking for an excuse to turn Apollo Crews into Heel Doink and I don't understand but I love it".

• Paid Members

In place of BFG the Rise & Fall of WCW is shown with every mention of "WCW" overdubbed crudely by people saying "TNA". Footage of the WCW matches is replaced by The Dupp Cup, the midget in a bin having a hand shandy, Velvet Sky "letting the pigeons loose", Homicide failing to escape from the Penis Cage Of Death and Cheekz, then for the last 20 minutes they show Daniels Vs Styles Vs Joe from Unbreakable 2005. Lashley turns up as the 4th member of the New Day on Raw wearing a glowing strap-on over his head.

Show opens with Dixie announcing an important new signing and introduces Bram to the stage. He walks out and proceeds to do nothing.

First match is a reverse ladder, rage in the penis cage, full metal mayhem, king of the mountain, No DQ battle royal. They bring back Mike Tenay just to try and explain the rules like he has had to many times previously. Of course nobody can follow but Homicide wins via DQ. Revenge against the cage at last. Don West comes out, turns heel against Tenay again and puts him through a barbed wire table. Tenay is badly injured and seeks Daphney's lawyer. WWE picks up Tenay's rehab bill.

Hogan comes out wearing and cuts a promo about how the bar has been raised. He leaves putting nobody over and no payoff what so ever. Brooke Hogan is in the crowd for no reason whatsoever.

Team 3D vs The Nasty Boys vs Voodoo Kin Mafia. Nuff said.

Bram contract signing segment.

Eric Bishoff is seen backstage playing a smashing pumpkins song on his guitar. He tells JB he couldn't believe his last guitar segment didn't beat WWE in the new Monday Night War and therefore refuses to play in the ring later. Nobody cares.

Eric Young vs Orlando Jordan in a Cream on a Pole match. Orlando takes the name of the match literally.

Bobby Rhoode comes out and calls James Storm a c*nt for going back to TNA.

Dixie fires Bram from his twenty contracts.

Main Event of Billy Corgan vs Matt Hardy for the Future of TNA. Hardy wins with the assist from Aces and Eights. He announces he is making TNA obsolete.

TNA fades to black with Matt Hardy a top of a ladder screaming 'deleted!' over and over.

I would probably have NXT do an invasion angle instead, have them in a sense Takeover (no pun intended) TNA, and in a sense let NXT take over the show/brand/company. Then do an NXT invasion angle on WWE (well Raw/Smackdown) further down the line where they've already taken out TNA. Then you've got a group in NXT who are somewhat established and seen as the outsiders. 

I would probably have NXT do an invasion angle instead, have them in a sense Takeover (no pun intended) TNA, and in a sense let NXT take over the show/brand/company. Then do an NXT invasion angle on WWE (well Raw/Smackdown) further down the line where they've already taken out TNA. Then you've got a group in NXT who are somewhat established and seen as the outsiders. 

So you are talking about Joe, Roode and Aries just going back to TNA then to put the final nail in the coffin? ;)

So you are talking about Joe, Roode and Aries just going back to TNA then to put the final nail in the coffin? ;)

Something like that. 

Vince comes down to the ring and announces he has bought TNA. He asks the crowd if he should keep the brand going, bring back Styles, Joe, Roode, Sting and Team 3D or if he should just kill the company tonight. All 40 people in the auidence chant to keep it alive.

At this point Dixie comes out to beg to keep the company going. Vince muses with the idea of being back the kiss my ass club, so Dixie offers to suck him off in the middle of the ring. Little does she know Vince hasn't had an erection in ten years, so she ends up going at his limp dick like a girl from Uprawr after you've had too much coke to get it up.

Steph comes out to complain about the sexist nature of this segment, however seeing Steph is enough to get the blood flowing and Vince is now good to go. He finishes in record time, only for Russo to come out and announce this was all a swerve and McMahon had no intention of saving the company. Tommy Dreamer runs out of the crowd and canes Russo for some reason.

They then cut to Kevin Nash in the back with a bottle of whiskey who spends an hour talking to the Cruiserwieght Division about why TNA is dead and why they never had a chance.

Broken Matt then does some elaborate promo featuring CGI dragons about how TNA will be deleted.

The Main Event is a feast or fired match where wrestlers compete for a WWE contract. Everyone except Jeff Hardy is fired

Archived