Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Could Paige have not put that statement out to begin with (Eva did, for essentially the same thing) and saved everyone including herself the bullshit and speculation? I know that would have been less fun all around but she's completely innocent of all the cocaine binges we'd been hoping for so she could hardly get in trouble for that surely?

With that said, Meltzer reported in the Observer that she was about to be fired at one point and they changed their minds, that she actually quit at the end of last week before they've made up, and the story of her taking the drug test is slightly different to what happened. Not saying she's not the telling the truth as I have no idea personally what happened with the Wellness test stuff, but I think the statement that it was all made up bullshit all along is likely just whitewashing the issue to fan the public flame more than an outright setting the record straight.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

• Paid Members

That tattoo must have been done a good few weeks ago to be so well healed, or somebody's drawn it on temporarily at a point where her issues with the 'E were at a point where she felt like some trolling? Somebody's been working the 'net, anyways. Gets some eyes on her, keeps her in the news and people's minds. Clever bit of spin. Maybe there'll be a few "knowing references" if she gets to cut promos once she's back on TV.

Could Paige have not put that statement out to begin with (Eva did, for essentially the same thing) and saved everyone including herself the bullshit and speculation? I know that would have been less fun all around but she's completely innocent of all the cocaine binges we'd been hoping for so she could hardly get in trouble for that surely?

I think it's clear there was a blow up and she probably was at one point on her way out but they have come to some kind of agreement, hence why the statement came so late

She missed a drugs test though right? That's what Meltzer is reporting now anyway, I don't know if that's always been the case. As far as i understood she was suspended for a wellness violation - missing a test falls under this.

Might be one of those situations where the actual truth never comes out. Seems to be sorted out now anyway so hopefully things start looking up.

She missed a drugs test though right? That's what Meltzer is reporting now anyway, I don't know if that's always been the case. As far as i understood she was suspended for a wellness violation - missing a test falls under this.

Might be one of those situations where the actual truth never comes out. Seems to be sorted out now anyway so hopefully things start looking up.

i have just given you the truth as i hear as her father. BTW Meltzer has got many things wrong about my daughter, he should try finding out facts not print BS.

Edited by knightmare

i have just given you the truth as i hear as her father. BTW Meltzer has got many things wrong about my daughter, he should try finding out facts not print BS.

I'm not going to get into the reasons why you would or wouldn't tell or know the truth as they're glaringly obvious. I'm also not calling you a liar as I have no idea what the real story is, so that would be incredibly unfair. And you're right that Meltzer does get things wrong sometimes and could very well be wrong here. After all, he isn't there and only says what he has been told by whoever his sources are. It's just good news that all the drama seems to be over. Maybe she will be on TV tonight to start a new feud and everything will be forgotten about in a week, as these things usually are.