Who is the next flag bearer of WWE?

Michael_3165

I think Bayley could be a massive star, not necessarily Cena massive but still bigger than loads of the blokes mentioned in this thread already.

I don't think anyone will be Cena big again but out of the current crop I think Reigns has almost all of the right stuff and to a lesser degree Sami Zayn (though that's a good few years off yet).

As much as I love Balor I see him in a Rey Mysterio type role of hanging around the main event scene and selling a tonne of march but never really being THE face of the company.

• Paid Members

Him and Gable are going to be fucking mega. Gable might need a bit of work on his promos, but I think he has the natural charisma to get there. In-ring I think he'll establish himself as the best technical wrestler around by some distance. I know it's a very boring and obvious comparison, but he should definitely be the next Angle.

Jordan on the other hand has a much better look, presence and is also excellent in-ring. Given the right push and creativity behind him, he could well be THE guy.

Jason Jordan.

There will never be a black WWF Champion. Not since Faarooq failed to bring it home at King of the Ring 97. If he couldnt get the job done, who can?

Booker T? I know he was the World Heavyweight Champion but don't know if he ever clinched the WWE title?

The Rock?

I'd be a happy man if the company was built around Jason Jordan, Sasha Banks and Bobby Roode over the next five years. Great shout, Rick. Jordan, Sasha and Roode should all be money with the right creative team pushing them.

Roode and Jordan I'm grand with. Banks isn't half the performer Becky is though, absolutely wooden on the mic.

I'd absolutely love to see Jordan as a top dog but, for goodness sake, don't do it until he's ready. His mic work needs to improve first. He's almost certain to get booed when he inevitably gets a bigger push than Gable too, unfortunately.

Gable is super likeable and draws really good sympathy, so it's entirely possible the fans will side with him in a split. The only way I can see it happening is if Gable is away for 6-8 months on the injured list while they strap the rocket to Jordan.

Honestly I'd just have them team for a couple of years and start breaking out into singles competition. No team break up, no angles just they start winning matches as singles competitors.

Still portray them as friends and having each other's backs, just phase out them actually teaming as the years go on. They gimmick of them both being athletic competitors lends itself to them knowing they have singles aspirations down the line.  

Honestly I'd just have them team for a couple of years and start breaking out into singles competition. No team break up, no angles just they start winning matches as singles competitors.

Still portray them as friends and having each other's backs, just phase out them actually teaming as the years go on.

Dean-Ambrose-Roman-Reigns-5.jpg

• Paid Members

Oh dear.

In truth, I have no idea. How this Reigns scenario turned out has thrown me, because 2 years ago you would think it would have all worked, but they properly made some moronic choices with him along the way. Looking at the roster, I think the answer can still be Reigns, but they need to accept first that he's not John Cena and the fans don't want him to be that. Vince seems determined to prove us all wrong by persevering with this Reigns.

I hope with the New Era they see they're miscasting Reigns and Rollins, at least right now. I think I could really enjoy both men tenfold should they switch roles.

Archived