Zandig is back

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought razor boards was mental but fuck me, thats just fucking stupid.

speaking of pick, i remember getting japanese death match tapes from him and that was when i got introduced mr pogo

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members

This is nothing to do with CZW or Zandig, but I suppose this is the mad shit thread. This is just stupid. Back bump on scissors.

Why would you even do this? http://i.imgur.com/l7dr5Up.mp4

Aaaargh that is gruesome! Who in the fuck took that bump?

Kenji Fukimoto

(I know you asked in July, but I've just read this thread now!) 

• Paid Members

The CZW wrestlers are over here the next couple of weeks, doing combined shows with PCW tonight & tomorrow in Liverpool and Manchester respectively, then with TIDAL Wrestling on Sunday in Dirty Leeds, and then with PCW again (and WXW and Beyond Wrestling) next Friday & Saturday with 3 shows in Preston.

There's none of the Zandig, Lobo, Nick Gage, Nate Hatred, Messiah, Adam Flash (who I used to think was brilliant), Justice Pain, Nick Mondo, Ruckus or Sexxxy Eddy types I remember from when I last watched CZW in 2001-2004 though :-( Instead, I believe the line-up is Jake or Dave Crist, AR Fox, Chris Dickinson, David Starr, Joey Janela, Desmond Xavier and Zachary Wentz, mixing things up with the BritWres dudes.

I know Fox from EVOLVE/DGUSA, Lucha Underground and previous Brit appearances, and similarly know Dickinson fron his own UK tour earlier this year, and Crist was half of ROH jobber tag team Irish Airbourne years ago, but could hardly tell you owt about any of the others. Starr has been doing WXW, I think, while Janela is the guy that seems to have a bit of buzz about him, rightly or wrongly.

• Paid Members

I enjoyed it. DJ Hyde is a total drip, though. Always looks like he's going to a job interview when he wears a suit. CZW died when Zandig sold it. For better or worse, The 'Dig was what that company was all about. An absolute nutcase with no fear who when nobody else wanted to do the big stunt, he'd do it. He had balls.

Tajiri summed it up.

BkDP20LCUAAdqar.png

Archived