Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

Wow. Missed a whole toilet conversation whilst I was away.

Ā 

That bum gun is a must buy.

Ā 

Ā 

What a ringing show of support for your bidet that is Chest. Like when Donald Trump got endorsed by the Klan.

• Paid Members

Only carry on my family ever had being a stall at a carboot was when was some weirdo was standing next to us making sure we weren't taking "black" or "Asian" money. Some scrawny "Spud" from "Trainspotting" looking fucker too. Heard that a few times at other stalls at carboot sales too. Bit odd.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators

Ā 

Wow. Missed a whole toilet conversation whilst I was away.

Ā 

That bum gun is a must buy.

Ā 

Ā 

What a ringing show of support for your bidet that is Chest. Like when Donald Trump got endorsed by the Klan.

Ā 

Nonsense. What we have here is a man who we all clearly know needs all the help he can get on the toilet recognising that access to the best tools for the job may help him.

• 2 weeks later...

Bum Guns are phenomenal things, I was a convert the minute I moved to Asia where they are a prerequisite. That my workplace doesn't have them is definitely the biggest negative here, but I live a 2 min walk away so usually go to my own throne these days. They are also great for cleaning the floor especially after a severe food poisoning emergency!

Ā 

Do be careful with them, on my first day out here I was overzealous positioning the hose in the hotel toilet and managed to pull the fucker off the wall, couldn't find the off tap for the water and too jet lagged/ embarrassed spent 20 minutes trying to screw it back onto the join while high pressure water soaked me ( I did strip down first). Ā