Brand Split II - Confirmed

seph

If they wanna hold off on Nak they can bring up KENTA instead, especially as they've now announced the cruiserweight division. I'd actually say that was the main reason for announcing it so they could get away with him being one of their top picks for Raw.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Do they pass off Rhyno as an NXT pick?

He fits the bill of the "decent hands from the past" Meltzer claimed they were going to fill out the rosters with, and is sort of from the "NXT roster".

Do they pass off Rhyno as an NXT pick?

He fits the bill of the "decent hands from the past" Meltzer claimed they were going to fill out the rosters with, and is sort of from the "NXT roster".

Given his upcoming election, I don't think he's going full time if that goes well

They need a plan for Itami and they may well have one, because the "hey Internet, he's a Japanese wrestler" thing isn't going to do much for him now they've got a Japanese wrestler who isn't shit. I wonder if they have readjusted expectations and just decided to use him as a disposable cruiserweight rather than trying to make a star of him. if they do still see something decent in him, the best bet might be him returning near the top in NXT after the draft leaves a gap there.

• Paid Members

There's a list of what are apparently the 6 NXT draftees going around on Twitter. Is it safe to post it without spoiler tags, as it hasn't actually happened yet?

Hopefully his English has improved in his time off. it's amazing how worlds apart listening to him talk was compared to Shinsuke who's command of English must be absolutely amazing

There's a list of what are apparently the 6 NXT draftees going around on Twitter. Is it safe to post it without spoiler tags, as it hasn't actually happened yet?

nah, I remember hearing about betting odds for the IC match at this Mania with Ryder top odds. spoiler tags are easy

• Paid Members

Spoiler tag it in case, but do tell gadge, I can't find it on Twitter! Although I did see a 'curtain call' moment from an NXT live event over the weekend featuring five of their stars...

Spoiler tag it in case, but do tell gadge, I can't find it on Twitter! Although I did see a 'curtain call' moment from an NXT live event over the weekend featuring five of their stars...

I am going to guess that the list he is talking about is:

Balor

Mojo Rawley

Carmella

Nia Jax

American Alpha

Alexa Bliss

So without saying too much, pretty much as you would expect.

Im thinking Bayley has to get called up. If not what has she got to do to make it.

Beat/fight Asuka at the next Takeover show.

If they choose not to bring up Joe, Nakamura, Bayley or Asuka in the draft, then I think the explanation will be that they have to fulfil their title match obligations first in NXT.

Archived