Brand Split II - Confirmed

seph

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Change of sets would be nice, but again I'm not holding out any hope.

What I would like changed is the fucking awful rock/metal shite music they use for both shows. When they were doing the draft you had to endure both bits of music whenever anyone was drafted. I bet Kevin Dunn's penis gently throbbed each time. It's 2016, get rid of that shite!

WWE should try raid ROH a bit for this as ROH has rather been on the wane this year. If Cedric Alexander can impress so much in the CWC, ACH would be good for the cruisers division, spectacular moveset, decently charismatic as well. I'd welcome seeing Evan Bourne back too. War Machine could add a lot to the tag division(s?). Big stiff beardy fuckers who fly off the top rope shouldn't have an issue getting over.

I always thought the beardy one from war machine would be a cracking fit in the Wyatt family instead of strowman. Big, beardy dirty looking motherfucker but he can actually wrestle and doesn't have the face of a surprised baby.

they're both equally as beardy! I think you mean Hanson though

• Paid Members

I always thought the beardy one from war machine would be a cracking fit in the Wyatt family instead of strowman. Big, beardy dirty looking motherfucker but he can actually wrestle and doesn't have the face of a surprised baby.

they're both equally as beardy! I think you mean Hanson though

Hanson isn't big, big though, is he? He's probably the same size as Bray.

Yeah, they're only really huge in ROH terms. Strowman dwarfs them. Still think they'd be a decent success in WWE though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

WWE.com has a list of top free agents:

- The Rock

- The Undertaker

- Nikki Bella

- The Brian Kendrick

- Bayley

- Cryme Tyme

- Carlito

- Mickie James

- The Great Khali

- Tajiri

A couple of curious ones on there, but might as well get them all in.

Doesn't "New Era" lose some of it's effect if they continue bringing back folks from the past?

Here in the New Era we've got Attitude Era legend The Rock against a man who made his debut in WWE over a quarter of a century of ago - The Undertaker. 

Archived