McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Supremo

A little glimpse into the life of McG in years to come, when he's pissed away and snorted his fortune and is back living in his old neighbourhood in Ireland, Rocky V style.

"I'm fookin' tellin' ye lads, I threw one solid shot at the Brazilian fella and sparked him right out. Them were the days!"

At that point he leaps into the middle of the street and goes through a dodgy shadow boxing routine, sending change and his keys flying from his coat pocket.

08e457c9-ce7f-449a-b007-11d45dd2961e-ori

• Paid Members

Yeah, there’s pictures of the two together, one with McGregor’s hand up her skirt, and screenshots of messages and all sorts. Of course, I’ve already seen some of the McGregor fans, being the online detectives they are, have decided it’s not actually McGregor in the pictures. Priceless. 

He’s probably got a few kids off different women to come out yet. This girl says she slept with McGregor in 2017. And wasn’t Eddie Alvarez saying something about McGregor getting another woman pregnant before they fought in 2016? There’s probably a bunch of them. There’s pictures of him off his face with strippers and all sorts out there. Little would surprise me at this point. 

This girl is trying to get him to take a DNA test now. So he’s kind of backed into a corner on this one. If he hasn’t done anything he could easily shut this down and make it go away by passing the test. Can’t see why he’d refuse unless he did the deed.

There’s no “it’s only business” or tapping out get-out for this one. 

2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

And wasn’t Eddie Alvarez saying something about McGregor getting another woman pregnant before they fought in 2016?

It wouldn't surprise me. I first heard this rumour on a boxing forum a few months back. It's clearly done the rounds previously. 

Amazingly, this is one of the milder McGregor rumours/allegations to pop up online as of late. 

I know it wasn't a popular opinion when I said it years ago, and it may not be popular now either, but I stand by my assessment back then that he'll be a tragic figure by the time he hits his late 40's.

The stuff I've heard for years now on the grappling scene and from people who've worked with people who know him, or know his sparring partners and so on is fucking insane.

6 minutes ago, KJHenley said:

Lot of cock teasing in this thread, TBH.

Well, going on recent accusations it seems it may be the best place for such teasing! 

In all seriousness though, the girl who's come out and said that McGregor is the father is showing some real balls in doing so. She must know that she'd immediately be on the receiving end of abuse from the McG fanboys.