McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Supremo

• Paid Members

yeh, but again you dont know any of that for sure do you? you're just making assumptions based off rumors you're reading online. Like i said previously, for every rumor you read about McGregor acting up there's a story or report of him looking very much in a happy relationship. Who are we to believe? 

1 minute ago, Egg Shen said:

yeh, but again you dont know any of that for sure do you? you're just making assumptions based off rumors you're reading online. Like i said previously, for every rumor you read about McGregor acting up there's a story or report of him looking very much in a happy relationship. Who are we to believe? 

Ebb, there's only room for one contrarian bastard on this forum mate, and you're not him. 

A chance encounter at a hotel valet left Ahmed Abdirzak with a smashed phone and a police inquiry that led to Conor McGregor’s arrest.

Abdirzak, a London resident, told TMZ that McGregor pulled a fast one on him and took the phone he’d pulled out for a photo when he saw the UFC star early Monday morning at Fountainebleau in Miami.

“He came to shake my hand, and as soon as he came to shake my hand, he pulled me in and grabbed my phone and started smashing it,” Abdirzak said. “All these security guards literally surrounded me and pushed me out of the way. And he’s stomping on it.

“He was rude. He was like, ‘Get the (expletive) out of my face. Move.’ And I was like, ‘Yo, sir can I have my phone back?’ And (security guards said), ‘Move, man. Conor said what Conor said.'”

Abdirzak, who works at his father’s restaurant, claims McGregor then picked his phone up and put it in his pocket while laughing. Then McGregor sped off, and a hotel manager approached.

Hours later, McGregor, 30, was under arrest for strong-arm robberyand criminal mischief, charges which carry maximum jail sentences of 15 years and 5 years, respectively. McGregor bonded out of jail with $12,500 and gave a statement pledging cooperation through his attorney.

According to a police report, Abdirzak said his phone is valued at $1,000. More priceless, he said, are the images of his son he fears he’ll never retrieve.

“I’ve got pictures of my son I’ll probably never get again,” he said.

Poor fucker, shame he's lost the images that were already on his phone by the looks of it.

Edited by David

16 minutes ago, Brewster McCloud said:

One can only hope this smashed phone survivor will be believed and others will now have the strength to come forward. 

#WeStandWithAbdirzak

2 hours ago, ColinBollocks said:

McGregor's IG is hilarious this morning. His stories are filled with him posing with fans and their phones are in full view. He also posted a video on his account being charming with fans at some photo op thing.

See, he's not bad at all.

He's probably done that based on the fact that the likes of Ebb will lap it up. He knows his nut huggers, does ol' McG.