McGregor McRetires? No. But let's talk about him anyway.

Supremo

• Paid Members

There has been pictures and videos that have showed up online. A bunch of them. Videos of him smashed in clubs, pictures of him with other women, strippers etc. There’s been a few things end up online. Obviously, we don’t know for a fact what he’s under the influence of in these pics/videos. Could be just alcohol or it could be coke or whatever. 

Look at the fucking state of him here, for example. 

Again, I wasn’t there to drug test him that night but he looks like he’s on more than booze there to me. Sweating like fuck, jaw swinging, gurning his face off, the lot. A close mate of mine used to have a big coke problem and there was many a night he didn’t look dissimilar to this.

There was this a while back as well; 

HsmW2f.jpg

The text there is by one of the women there. I remember at the time of this there were more pictures including one with one of these girls with Conor’s UFC belt and there was a video or two as well and you could hear Conor slurring like fuck and one of the girls asking him if he had a girlfriend. 

Conor with a stripper;

N1mJer.jpg

1kBKGr.jpg

And nothing damning here but there was also this little video of him looking spaced out in a fucking treehouse; 

And I remember a few months back there was a day where he was uploading a bunch of short videos on Instagram showing him in the back of a car looking off his face. Someone was driving him somewhere and he was just sitting there breathing heavy and staring at the camera. It was well weird. He must’ve took the videos down fairly sharpish but I know I saw them and a few people I know did as well. 

And as for that Dublin pub incident, there was this; 

t8Vl7n.jpg

Basically, he’s left it a bit late to start smashing phones if he didn’t want to be filmed or photographed. Of course, there’s no photographic or video proof that shows him sniffing a line or with his dick actually in another woman but it’s little bits here and little bits there and it all combines to paint a certain picture of a man that went off the rails a while ago. 

• Paid Members

decent bit of investigative journalism there wand 😄

again, none of it is damning evidence is it? some of it looks a tad shady but hes not technically doing anything wrong in any of those pictures/videos.

Obviously the new thing with the phone smashing isnt good, but again we dont know the full story, we have no idea of how the actual thing went down. The anti-Conor brigade will immediatly say he say he was trying to hide any evidence of himself coming out of a club at 5am though wont they? 😄

Edited by Egg Shen

18 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

decent bit of investigative journalism there wand 😄

again, none of it is damning evidence is it? some of it looks a tad shady but hes not technically doing anything wrong in any of those pictures/videos.

Obviously the new thing with the phone smashing isnt good, but again we dont know the full story, we have no idea of how the actual thing went down. The anti-Conor brigade will immediatly say he say he was trying to hide any evidence of himself coming out of a club at 5am though wont they? 😄

While the pro-Conor nut huggers, and you, will waffle on about lack of actual evidence, how it's just the media who're trying to take him down and various other nonsense 😁

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

To be fair though, what do you want? Like I said, we’re not that likely to get a picture of him actually sniffing coke or mid shag with some Vegas hooker, are we? But I think there’s enough circumstancial evidence out there now to conclude that he’s a fucking nob who doesn’t appear to be living the life of a) a good father and boyfriend or b) the athlete, martial artist and ‘champ champ’ that he spouts off that he is. I don’t personally give a fuck if he’s snorting himself into oblivion every other night. It’s up to him and it doesn’t effect me. But people will defend him to the death and it’s baffling. I was pretty much as big a McGregor fan as there was on here for the first few years of his run but I seriously struggle to find anything likeable about him these days. It’s a shame if he is going down that path. For his kids’ sake if for no other reason. What’s he playing at? You’d think having kids would make him focus and grow up a bit but it actually seems like ever since he became a dad he’s got worse. 

Plus, my Inspector Poirot post above wasn’t about finding overly “damning evidence”. It was just in response to your post about there never being photos or videos of him living the nightlife. And it was a response to the pub incident bit in bold below about there not being one photo which, as you see from the pic and accompanying tweets above, isn’t true. 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:40 AM, Egg Shen said:

There's a lot shit going around but in the day and age of social media and literally every single person having a camera on them 24/7, i find it hard to believe if more actual proof isnt surfacing. Take that pub incident for example, id imagine everyone in there had their phones out the second it kicked off, but theres not one single photo or frame of video of Conor in that pub that i know of. All these rumors of Conor coked of his nut at parties, wheres the photos? wheres the videos? You have to think some of it would show up online.

There’s just too many little things that add up into an overall shitty vibe with him now. Off the top of my head you can add in him calling Andre Fili a “faggot”, going on like a nutcase at that Bellator show and actually hitting one of the event staff, the court cases for speeding and what have you, the talk of him getting that other girl pregnant. There’s just too much for me now. There’s much bigger celebrities than Conor McGregor who don’t happen to find themselves wrapped up in negative shit every other week. 

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Plus, my Inspector Poirot post above wasn’t about finding overly “damning evidence”. It was just in response to your post about there never being photos or videos of him living the nightlife. And it was a response to the pub incident bit in bold below about there not being one photo which, as you see from the pic and accompanying tweets above, isn’t true. 

I never said there wasn't evidence out there of him living the nightlife, the guy should, he's a multimillionaire at 30 years old, he's still a young man. It's evidence of him actually doing anything wrong that i was talking about.

I'd already seen the pub tweets/picture from when it happened, but again outside of a few tweets there's no real proof/evidence there that he's done anything wrong is there? i remember at the time the talk online was that Conor was going to be in massive trouble with Irish gangsters and that he'd pay the price for what happened but we never heard anything about it again. I mean, we are only getting a tiny piece of the story here, what happens in Conor's private life is a mystery to all of us so we don't really know what's happening, but I do agree that if you read the things you do see online it does paint a bad picture. I'm also aware that Conor's is the sort of position where he can use his clout to make problems go away, so maybe these stories do have legs behind them, but until I see some real proof i'll sit on the fence.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/conor-mcgregor-ufc-news-notorious-14119931

that for example was posted online yesterday, that paints a very different picture of McGregor and his family as to what some people are trying to trying to lead you to believe online.

Who knows?

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

I never said there wasn't evidence out there of him living the nightlife, the guy should, he's a multimillionaire at 30 years old, he's still a young man.

He's a young man with a significant other and two children. Sorry bud, but when you become a father you shouldn't be out living the nightlife, cavorting with other women and generally being a terrible example of a father.

If he wanted to live that life he should have kept his dick in his pants.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, David said:

He's a young man with a significant other and two children. Sorry bud, but when you become a father you shouldn't be out living the nightlife, cavorting with other women and generally being a terrible example of a father.

If he wanted to live that life he should have kept his dick in his pants.

Totally agree. Fuck your own life up all you want so long as it doesn't harm others.

4 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

There’s just too many little things that add up into an overall shitty vibe with him now. Off the top of my head you can add in him calling Andre Fili a “faggot”, going on like a nutcase at that Bellator show and actually hitting one of the event staff, the court cases for speeding and what have you, the talk of him getting that other girl pregnant. There’s just too much for me now. There’s much bigger celebrities than Conor McGregor who don’t happen to find themselves wrapped up in negative shit every other week. 

Exactly. There's just too much smoke for there to not be at least some fire.

The worst look in all of this is the way the 'hard man' thing seems to have gone to his head. In those clips he doesn't only look wasted he also seems to be strutting around like he's about to punch anyone who looks at him the wrong way. (Or slap a phone out of their hand, I guess). He's not just dancing whilst off his tits, he's going through the same head movement and shadow boxing moves he would before a walk out. Just comes over as a right tit.

• Paid Members

Yeah, even in those deleted Instagram videos I mentioned before where he was sat in the back of a car staring into the camera and breathing like Darth Vader after an asthma attack at high altitude, I could swear they pulled up and stopped at the SBG at one point. For no reason. He wasn’t training. This looked like the early hours and he was clearly off his face. It was like he was saying to whoever was with him ‘yeah, I’m the king here’. Like he was Rocky pulling up to Mickey’s gym or something. Bare in mind this would’ve been weeks or a month or so after the Khabib loss. It actually felt a bit sad and tragic. He wasn’t even saying anything. Just breathing. And staring. I wish I could find it now but it seems he took it down fairly quickly. He was smashed but it looked like more than that, he looked like a beaten man. 

In EBB's defence, some of the pictures that Wand found have not been publicised. The pictures on the sofa came from the darker portions of the internet. There is also a chance that some of the stories are embellished. You read different accounts about certain incidents. So clearly, a certain amount of misinformation does go around about him. 

He's also not going to be a knob 24/7. I am sure he does occasionally spoil his parents, etc. But it's the old "Hitler was nice to his dogs analogy". Amongst all the conjecture, we had the dolly incident and the Bellator incident, where he was caught in plain sight acting like an utter scumbag. I am quite sure that 99% of fighters would have been blackballed from the UFC for the former incident. I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC is fully aware of the other stuff he gets up to, but turns a blind eye because of his name-value. 

As for his nightlife. The issue for me isn't that he goes out and enjoys the nightlife on occasion. It's more that, if rumours are to be believed, he spends literally weeks on benders where he gets up to all sorts (adultery, etc) and neglects his wife and kids in the process. 

I can't pretend that I don't like McGregor as a fighter. He's a great fighter to watch. His skills are overrated in some circles and underrated in others. But as a human being, yeah I'll pass. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, David said:

come on Dave, really? 

Cavorting with other women is something i'll agree with, but not being able to hit a club and enjoy himself? whats wrong with that? 

• Paid Members

I hope he's doing better than all these rumours and incidents point to too, Ebb. However, his past couple of years do not point to a man adjusting well with his stardom and money. Conor is going down a path many with his profile and fortune have stumbled down; this is not a new story. That doesn't excuse him acting like a knob. As others have pointed out, he's got two kids to look after and it surely doesn't take much brain power to realise how being a coked up fanny isn't ideal when trying to raise your kids to be good people.

If two kids don't force you to get a grip then you fear what will. With Tyson is took being humbled by bankruptcy, drugs and the sad deterioration of his exceptional talent.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

I hope he's doing better than all these rumours and incidents point to too, Ebb.

I do too Bollocks. 

I am by no means defending his actions if it all turned out to be true, im only questioning the validity of the claims.

4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

come on Dave, really? 

Cavorting with other women is something i'll agree with, but not being able to hit a club and enjoy himself? whats wrong with that?

Who's looking after his kids while he's out living it large, Ebb? Probably the same girl who has to put up with the looks and whispers as the rumours and images of him fucking about with other women are circulating, right?

And by most accounts he's not out having a nice evening with some mates, he's out acting as though he's a poundshop Tony Montana.

The sad truth is, he can't handle the money and the associated attention that comes with it. We've seen this kind of thing play out with other people before, such as lottery winners and so on, and it only ends in one way sadly.

Let's just hope that while he's out there off his face being a tit his other half is being smart and creating some sort of escape plan for when it finally goes completely tits up. She'll hopefully end up walking away with a significant chunk of his cash and be able to raise his kids on it.