Kids from school

Gus Mears

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even slightly begin to know what chinny reckon is but it's infuriating.

I'm not saying he didn't carry on playing rugby it was me that got pulled off and put into either gymnastics or hockey my mind fails me.

I then stayed with the new group from there on in.

You don't know what chinny reckon means? God you're such a Joey

There's definitely a benny on the loose.

• Paid Members

I don't even slightly begin to know what chinny reckon is but it's infuriating.

I'm not saying he didn't carry on playing rugby it was me that got pulled off and put into either gymnastics or hockey my mind fails me.

I then stayed with the new group from there on in.

You don't know what chinny reckon means? God you're such a Joey

There's definitely a benny on the loose.
Still?

• Paid Members

We called a mate "Pedo Platt" because that male nurse was knocking off Tommy Harris's daughter in coronation street and our mate was 17 while his girlfriend was 15.

He didn't like it, from what I recall, which made it go on for twice as long as it would have otherwise I'm sure.

From what I remember any way, it's all very hazy going back more than a year or two :(

• Paid Members

Mick Piss was at our school, so called because his name was Mick and he stank of piss.

Which reminds me, I was the victim of a wonderful prank, involving the old "pass it on" shenanigans.

One English lesson, I got the nod from the guy next to me "Alison Smith smells like piss.  Pass it on". Which I did. To the bohemoth sat next to me. Who happened to be her cousin.

We had a boy called Lewis Lewis in my school (which was called Lewis School), and he lived on Lewis Street.  One of the registration classes was also called Lewis and I have no idea why they didn't put him in there for a laugh.

Anyway, we were playing Chinese Whispers in a free lesson one day, and what started out as "Mr. Parry is a good teacher" ended up as "Lewis Lewis smells like bacon".  Of course, that stuck for the remainder of his school life and hopefully beyond.

A guy in my junior school class came into school one day with some handcuffs and I don't mean some kids plastic style ones, these were legit metal ones. Anyway he is dicking about with them and eventually ends up getting them locked onto his arm, it is at this point he has to tell the teacher that he hasn't brought the key with them and that he was trapped. 

The teacher had to take him down to the local fire station to get them taken off. It turns out they were his mum's that he had taken from her bedside draw and when she came to pick him up she wasn't embarrassed she had them but instead had a go at the kid in front of the teacher for breaking her "toy".  

Not so much a weird kid, although we had plenty, the son of of the most feared teacher in school was briefly a pupil for a term, he was simply known as Son of Parling, and he turned into current England International Geoff Parling

We also has a kid name Mark Harrison, he seemed to grow at a slower rate than anyone and was a scrawny and rather smelly kid, he had a strange tick by which while walking he would occasionally do 1 skip and spin round, the story goes that he would check chocolate wrapper sfor any remains and eat chewy off the underside of desks, for roughly 4 years he was Dirty Harry

Scotland's youngest heroin victim, Alan Harper, was in my year at school although I don't think I shared any classes with him.  Story is here http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12352445.Heroin_link_to_boy_apos_s_death/

David Marshall, Scotland goalie was the year below me and I remember him being thought to be too small to make it as a keeper.  We had a mixed 2nd/3rd year PE class for a few months and anytime it was football he played outfield and was pretty useful in midfield.

I don't keep in regular contact with anyone from school but used to bump in to a load of guys when I was reffing Sunday league games and they were playing.  I've only just given that up but most of them have chucked it already, presumably because they've hit 30 and decided they're too old to be running about on a Sunday.

• Paid Members

I went to school with this guy:-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-most-tattooed-man-silicone-3888606

He was an attention seeking twat back then too.

I had a fight with him once. He got me arrested and I was done for assault. Prick.

That's superb. This guy was a trainee wrestler at the first indy show I ever went to (AWW, I think it was), around 2006, and we made his night by selecting him to be the guy to chant for whenever there was a lull in the action. He came over to us during the intermission and seemed genuinely happy/miffed at it all.

Not so much a weird kid, although we had plenty, the son of of the most feared teacher in school was briefly a pupil for a term, he was simply known as Son of Parling, and he turned into current England International Geoff Parling

We also has a kid name Mark Harrison, he seemed to grow at a slower rate than anyone and was a scrawny and rather smelly kid, he had a strange tick by which while walking he would occasionally do 1 skip and spin round, the story goes that he would check chocolate wrapper sfor any remains and eat chewy off the underside of desks, for roughly 4 years he was Dirty Harry

Ha! I didn't think there was anyone from my school was a fellow UKFF'er. You must be two years above me if you were in Geoff jnr's year.

There was a couple of interesting characters from my year. There was Paul who was one of the geekiest lads you could ever meet. In year 8 he moved to the USA and when he returned in year 10 he came back as a long haired stoner. It was quite a gimmick change. Someone grassed on him that he had some drugs on him, so whilst he was in the deputy head teacher's office he decided to eat the resin that he had in his pocket and got stoned off his tits. He proceeded to piss in the plant pot in the office and was caught in midflow. He was expelled for two weeks for that misdemeanour.

In year 7 the big debate on the playground was who was the hardest in the year. Was it Stychy from Newtown or Dicko from Oxbridge. This was the equivalent of a Wrestlemania main event in our tiny little minds. The fight happened behind the tech block at break-time and it was a huge disappointment it was a 10 minute headlock fest with only one punch thrown. It drew a crowd of about 100 kids who soon got bored. There was about 5 people left when they got separated by the big Jock Mr Stenhouse calling them a bunch of pansies. Dicko has since died of a heroine overdose and Stychy has been in and out of prison ever since.

In about 2001 Chris Thomas believed he was chatting to a random girl on MSN Messenger where things got a bit steamy. After a bit of flirting this 'girl' convinced Chris to send 'her' a naked picture of himself which he duly obliged. The girl he was chatting was actually Craig who distributed the photo of Chris's tiny ginger ballsack for everyone to see. Possibly one of the earliest examples of catfishing and naked selfies.

Archived