Predict the Mania card

Wasteman

I wouldn't mind if Reigns goes into WrestleMania as champ but I hope they don't have him win the Rumble again to get there. I have a feeling that they're going to put the title on Ambrose at Survivor Series and Roman will take it off him at the Rumble. And there's no logic in putting Lesnar back in title matches with his schedule.

I was reading yesterday that WWE and Lesnar have re-negotiated his contract to add more dates to his schedule (and have obviously given him more money).

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody talked up a Shield triple threat main eventing a WrestleMania, how about a New Day triple threat main eventing instead?

Kofi wins the title at the Rumble, Big E wins the actual Rumble and then Woods says that Seth Rollins has asked him to use his rematch clause for him.

• Paid Members

I dont see anything that excites me for this year. Everyone is either no wrestling or injured. Or racist. Or to old. Undertaker vs Cena isnt something I'm bothered about at all to be honest. Undertaker without the streak is just another match to me. Whatever wins its not like its a big thing anymore. If this was done in 2012/13 or something, it would have been massive.

• Paid Members

I dont see anything that excites me for this year. Everyone is either no wrestling or injured. Or racist. Or to old. Undertaker vs Cena isnt something I'm bothered about at all to be honest. Undertaker without the streak is just another match to me. Whatever wins its not like its a big thing anymore. If this was done in 2012/13 or something, it would have been massive.

It's lost some appeal but it's still somethig I'd love to see if they can build it in any way that doesn't rely on pyro and lighting while Cena gurns.

• Paid Members

I'm still convinced that they'll go with Reigns (champ) vs Cena (Rumble winner) and actually launch Reigns by having him go over clean. They seem to have put a lot of effort into him and the clock is ticking on Cena - give Reigns the proper push now, by which I mean the belt and walking away from Mania a winner, or you might as well buy him a bus.

• Paid Members

And then when [Daniel Bryan] injures himself again by the end of February, you're right back where you started

Can't he just wear one of those helmets the newbies in NXT use when they learn to bump. Maybe an update version of:

tumblr_lj1d2bdh9p1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

Everybody talked up a Shield triple threat main eventing a WrestleMania, how about a New Day triple threat main eventing instead?

Kofi wins the title at the Rumble, Big E wins the actual Rumble and then Woods says that Seth Rollins has asked him to use his rematch clause for him.

I thought I had read everything on here. Oh dear

Rusev/Cesaro vs Kurt Angle/Jack Swagger

Carlito/Los Matadores vs Rey Mysterio/Lucha Dragons

Or

Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

2 matches that potentially could happen given the rumours that Carlito is close to returning and I see no reason why Rey would not return briefly. Kurt won't be resigning with TNA and I can't imagine him venturing in to MMA, a fued with Rusev/Cesaro with they assistance of Swagger and HOF induction seems more likely.

You can say "potentially" and "seems likely" as much as you want, none of that stands a chance of happening either.

And Jackpot, the board does have a sense of humour, just not when it's greeted with absolute dross from dribblers like C-Rock or completely incomprehensible nonsense that is never going to happen.

Archived