Predict the Mania card

Wasteman

Undertaker vs John Cena - Icon vs Icon - Taker representing the past vs Cena of the present - 'THE' big match left 

HHH vs Seth Rollins - HHH passes the torch to Rollins leading to a mega face run for Rollins

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton - Not sure but it's a way of slotting these two on the card

Roman Reigns vs The Rock - Reigns goes heel, The Rock acknowledges the family ties and how he has disrespected the family name etc the match is made

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor - huge push for the Balor character; is he the first to scare Wyatt? 

Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens vs Adrian Neville vs Tyler Breeze vs Zayn vs Rusev vs Samoa Joe - Ladder Match for the I.C Title

Sheamus vs Del Rio

Charlotte and Rousey vs Banks and Stephanie McMahon - they can crowbar Rousey and McMahon in for star appeal (follow up from last year) whilst the match is handled in the main by the wrestlers. 

This year has to be stacked if they are going to come close to selling out this years event. The venue size may cause problems. I would throw Lesnar vs Austin in there if Austin were to return but he won't. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Id be intrigued to see a heel Authority Roman as champ vs Cena as the Rumble winner at Mania.

Taker and Kane to retire together at Mania would be fitting.

The only option for Brock which hasnt been done since he returned is against The Rock.

Rollins vs HHH

And to jump on the Balor v Wyatt bangwagon as suggested on here because them 2 in a program sounds exciting.

Heel Ambrose v Bryan.

The rest of them need to get over if they want to be in my mania card.

• Paid Members

Is there a reason why people are still predicting Rollins v HHH? Completely forgetting the fact that Rollins' knee is buggered and hence why they are currently having a tournament to crown a new champion?

They have a right to their opinion you know!

Gonna do a bit of fantasy booking rather than predictions, because as shit as fantasy booking is the actual card this year will probably be shitter.

Ambrose vs Lesnar. Out of all the Sheild guys Ambrose is the one I think will match up best against Lesnar. Ambrose needs to be a fucking star already.

Cena vs Undertaker. Cena wins after a low blow and tapping Taker out, finally giving us the Cena heel turn! He can then work with Ambrose who is super over mega face.

HHH vs Reigns. Nothing exciting and obvious winner, but when Triple H will make Reigns look good and help generate the right reactions.

Sasha Banks vs Asuka.

Alberto Del Rio vs Ziggler vs Owens vs Sami Zayn

Big Show and Kane vs Dudley Boys tables match. Since the woman can actually wrestle now we need a new piss break match. Keep it short and fun (as possible)

Orton vs Bray Wyatt no DQ. Shortcuts to keep things interesting including fucking up the whole family with a series of great RKOs.

Ryback vs Russev

Four corners tag match involving random people I've left out like Neville, Cesaro, Sheamus, Barret, New Day.

Not much of a card but the best I could think of using what they have

Without The Rock and Seth Rollins, it's hard to imagine a satisfactory card. I'd be tempted to go with Undertaker vs Cena as the big'un, a Reigns vs Lesnar rematch for the title, and Ambrose vs Triple H. That as the top three is hardly worthy of the biggest WrestleMania ever billing, though. I'm with Ian on the Cena/Undertaker front, it's a match that has lost its appeal with no streak on the line.

JR makes a good suggestion on his podcast, heel Batista vs face Lesnar. I'd certainly buy that as a Mania main event.

Lesnar/Batista

Cena/Taker

Reigns/HHH

For the top matches, fill the rest of the card with the likes of Orton/Wyatt, Owens/Bryan, Ambrose/Sheamus etc. Maybe a TLC tag title match with New Day, Dudleys, Lucha Dragons & The Uso's?

I wouldn't mind seeing Reigns turn heel at Survivor Series and then joining the authority then seeing Brock Lesnar winning the Rumble, so its a rematch from last year but with Lesnar chasing the title and Roman not having to win but just has to avoid losing, that way I guess Lesnar can come and go as he pleases between Rumble/Mania and Reigns can have a battle with Ambrose at The Rumble and possibly the PPV after. 

(Heel) Reigns vs Lesnar

Cena vs The Undertaker

Triple H vs Rollins (I'm calling it he might be back for this?)

The Rock vs Batista (if they can somehow make this happen?)

Ambrose vs Kevin Owens

Bray Wyatt vs Balor (good idea whoever posted this)

The New Day vs Lucha Dragons vs Dudley Boys vs. Usos

Brawn Strowman to win the Andre Battle Royale. 

Diva match 1 - Charlotte vs Sasha vs Lynch

Diva match 2 - Bellas vs Lita/Trish

Im going to go with similar to above now The Rock's out of it

Reigns Vs Lesnar not sure if Reigns would be heel here or not, but Brock as rumble winner I can see

Cena Vs The Undertaker - Undertakers retirement match im very sure about this now

Triple H Vs Batista - Batista probably as a heel stating how Triple H has never beaten him. I think Big Dave is en route back looking at the spectre promotion WWE did

IC Title - Ambrose Vs Orton - cant see anything else for these two

Divas Title - Sascha Banks Vs whoever maybe Bayley if they push it forward but more likely Charlotte I think

US title ladder match  - Owens Vs Ziggler Vs Ryback Vs Neville Vs Stardust Vs Del Rio - some interchangeable there

Andre the GIant battle royal - Braun Strowman to win

Tag Team Titles - New Day as champs Vs Dudley Boys Vs Uso's

I've left Rollins and Bryan out although I have a funny feeling both will be on the card in some capacity and maybe another diva match

Sheamus could be part of a great plot line in my opinion (i'm not a fan of his). After a brief mention of trying to pull of a Rollins this year, He is in the ring through whatever reasons on Raw before Mania when Rollins and Lesnar put shit aside for one night and basically debilitate him so they know this year their shit can be settled man to man. 

• Paid Members

No way do they do two straight Diva matches on a WrestleMania in 2015, even if one has legends in it. They got away with it to a degree on the ridiculously packed WrestleMania XX, but that was when everybody was a whole lot more over than they are today, and even then one of those matches was 100% for wanking.

Triple H Vs Batista - Batista probably as a heel stating how Triple H has never beaten him. I think Big Dave is en route back looking at the spectre promotion WWE did

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 starts filming in January apparently, so I can't see there being much chance of him returning on the Road to WrestleMania. WWE are definitely courting him though, the difference in the Bond promotion compared to how they ignored the success of Guardians. They're probably keen on him being involved at WrestleMania so perhaps they know the schedules can match up.

If not, I mentioned Triple H against Ambrose before and that one could be fun, Ambrose should put his own spin on the Underdog vs Evil Regime thing we've seen a million times before. I could see Triple H against Bray Wyatt as well. Wyatt's nonsensical rants have often talked about things like tearing down the system and other anti-establishment guff, and Authority vs Wyatts would be a new dynamic.

• Paid Members

No way do they do two straight Diva matches on a WrestleMania in 2015, even if one has legends in it. They got away with it to a degree on the ridiculously packed WrestleMania XX, but that was when everybody was a whole lot more over than they are today, and even then one of those matches was 100% for wanking.

It's more realistic than not including the Bellas, everyone on here's cards are an NXT chick vs another NXT chick, as if. It'll most likely be an 8 woman tag or lumberjill or something though.

How come people are saying the Rock is definitely not going to be there now, has he said something?

Lesnar/Batista is probably the hottest prospect for me from what people have said on here, no idea how I'd book it though.

Archived