Predict the Mania card

Wasteman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Kurt won't be resigning with TNA and I can't imagine him venturing in to MMA, a fued with Rusev/Cesaro with they assistance of Swagger and HOF induction seems more likely.

They've already passed up the chance to sign Kurt back because he wants to wrestle and they don't want to let him. I wouldn't want an Olympic gold medallist dying in my ring either.

You can say "potentially" and "seems likely" as much as you want, none of that stands a chance of happening either.

And Jackpot, the board does have a sense of humour, just not when it's greeted with absolute dross from dribblers like C-Rock or completely incomprehensible nonsense that is never going to happen.

I have as much right as anybody to post and just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make them wrong, it's not like I said they should dig up the Ultimate Warrior and have him face Nailz in the Main Event with Bobby Hernan as Guest Referee in a barbed wire death match.

I believe I guessed correctly the suprise returns in the Royal Rumble topic thing this year or year before when ever it was and probably scored higher than you in my predictions.

I also think you take this whole forum thing way to seriously and find it deeply sad that you nominate yourself as a member of the forum police and critize people on their post/opinions. It's only a wrestling forum not the United Nations or peace talks with the middle east so calm the f*** down. Its fair that you disagree with my opinions, I presume this is an open forum for discussion on wrestling topics but it's really off putting to reply when forum bullys/picks who have very little time on their hands obviously make being a member of UKFF an unenjoyable experience. I can imagine it took a lot of keyboard bashing and lonely nights in order for you to gain your much prized mid card status on here and your gunning for a championship and if ridiculing fellow members at every opportunity helps you get their then I'm happy to oblige as it's quiet clear it's probably one of a very few excitements in your life.

This forum really has no sense of humour does it? Everything is taken so fucking literally.

Why wouldn't a post in a prediction thread be taken seriously? Sorry but that match makes no sense at all about new day triple threat, and you saying that deserves to be pulled up. Live and learn from it, bitching about it won't help your case.

I have as much right as anybody to post and just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make them wrong

I never said you haven't got the right to post, but even you are aware that you have a reputation for posting rubbish

I believe I guessed correctly the suprise returns in the Royal Rumble topic thing this year or year before when ever it was and probably scored higher than you in my predictions.

I've no idea what this has to do with anything other than trying to score points for yourself but heyho whatever, good for you

I also think you take this whole forum thing way to seriously and find it deeply sad that you nominate yourself as a member of the forum police and critize people on their post/opinions.

I'm far and away from being the forum police lad. And we've already established that it is an open forum for debate, which I'm more than prepared to do

I can imagine it took a lot of keyboard bashing and lonely nights in order for you to gain your much prized mid card status on here and your gunning for a championship

What the hell are you on about?

If I was, as you put it, a forum bully I would have thought that one of the mods would have called me out on it

• Paid Members

just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make them wrong,

It's my opinion that the moon will one day implode and shower us all with flakes of wensleydale (for it is my opinion that this is the core component of the moon).

If you tell me my opinion is wrong then your just a massive racist.

• Paid Members

You can't just nominate yourself a member of the forum police, you have to be put forward by a member in good standing of the illuminaughty, and then there's a secret session in the triple secret probation antechamber, with the forum big lads jiggling blue balls in bags to determine whether you can be eligible for the forum police. If you get the go-ahead, you just need to mail in a polaroid of you wanking off a tramp, for blackmailing purposes if necessary, and you're on the force.

• Paid Members

then there's a secret session in the triple secret probation antechamber, with the forum big lads jiggling blue balls in bags

That triple secret probation antechamber is a little on the chilly side isn't it.

• Paid Members

then there's a secret session in the triple secret probation antechamber, with the forum big lads jiggling blue balls in bags

That triple secret probation antechamber is a little on the chilly side isn't it.

If you were a couple of notches higher on the forum totem pole, you'd get a blanket and some bovril.

Kurt won't be resigning with TNA and I can't imagine him venturing in to MMA, a fued with Rusev/Cesaro with they assistance of Swagger and HOF induction seems more likely.

They've already passed up the chance to sign Kurt back because he wants to wrestle and they don't want to let him. I wouldn't want an Olympic gold medallist dying in my ring either.

While I don't think it will ever happen now has to be his best chance, because WWE are seriously low on options. One more injury to a top guy and they might have to just wheel him out and pray he doesn't die.

I'd like to see Sasha Banks and Asuka at Mania, that could be pretty sweet

Archived