Predict the Mania card

Wasteman

The one match that genuinely fills me with fanboy giddiness and also least likely to happen is Sasha Banks v Rousey. That could legit,co main event. Imagine the unbeaten UFC championship facing argueably the best women's wrestler in the world today. The usually cocky Sasha uncharacteristicaly being the underdog and doubting herself up against Rousey, but being the WWE and we love a good story, she pulls out the win and a bonafide female megastar is made. If booked correctly it could be the greatest thing to happen to women's wrestling and tie in with the divas revolution.

Pure fantasy booking of course and highly unlikely Dana White would allow Rousey to be beat like like but would be an incredible moment and with the possibility of both sets of 'horsewomen' facing off it would be fitting for a Wrestlemania for sure

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronda will not be involved at WrestleMania 32 because apparently it clashes with her filming for the reboot of Roadhouse that's being made. That's why all plans for her and Steph were scrapped. That's probably why you never hear Rousey get mentioned on WWE programming now because she fucked their plans up.

• Paid Members

Good, fuck Ronda Rousey.

I think Sting and Undertaker have wrestled enough and exposed themselves enough recently that they could have a fun match at mania without too much pressure to do something historically significant as long as the rest of the card is stacked. Also more of you need to put Orton on your cards, and there's too many Divas matches with multiple NXT chicks and no one else.

• Paid Members

The usually cocky Sasha uncharacteristicaly being the underdog and doubting herself up against Rousey, but being the WWE and we love a good story, she pulls out the win and a bonafide female megastar is made.

No fucking chance.

Ronda Rousey does not do WrestleMania so the whole world can see her lose to a pretend fighter.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

I love both bray and taker but their match at last years wrestlemania wasn't that great. I know bray did it all in a lot of pain as his ankle was broke or injured. the build up was pretty crap all we got was wyatt burning a casket and then coming down in one at fastlane

i'm hoping they do a massive build up and push the match to the moon. taker seems to be up for more dates then before.  i cant see sting vs undertaker happening but who knows 

You really think Bray Wyatt had a broken ankle? You can't stand on a broken ankle let alone wrestle a 20 minute match. Their match at WM 31 was decent enough but I don't want to see a repeat.

It has to be Taker v either Sting or Cena this year. Someone suggesting Taker-Lesnar again? Really?

I do like the idea of Taker and Sting both being as old and desperate as each other though you couldn't really have that as Taker's retirement match.

I wrote out my fantasy card a few weeks ago, to fill time while bored at work. This is extrapolated from if I was given the book today, but I think a lot of it is still a possibility in the real world.

Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship

Roman Reigns b Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose

• I would have Ambrose win the Rumble. Ambrose feels patronised and disrespected by Reigns coming out on the next night’s RAW to congratulate him on his win and turns on Roman. The 2 have a match at the February PPV (whatever that’s called now), with Rollins as guest ref. Ambrose wins, but later demands Roman be added to the Mania title match as “he’s not finished with him yet”. Roman wins at Mania and hopefully the 2-on-1 disadvantage and him not getting an unpopular win at the Rumble leads to cheers for his big title win.                                                                

Undertaker b John Cena

• As much as I’d like to see Taker v Sting, I think this is a bigger money match and the Sting match can be saved for next year’s Summerslam or the following Mania if both guys are still healthy.

WWE Tag Team Championship match

The Prime Time Players b The Ascension

• I would switch the titles from New Day to Dudleyz in 2015, and then to PTPs in the new year via Wyatt Family interference. The Ascension are just there for an easy face win.

‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin b Bo Dallas

• A minimal effort but entertaining squash for Austin in his home town.

WWE Intercontinental Championship match

Neville b Kevin Owens

• Neville defeats Owens in the ‘workrate’ match to win his first WWE title.

Dudleyville Street Fight

Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper b The Dudley Boyz

• The Dudleyz seek revenge for having had their titles cost, but ultimately put over the Wyatts.

3rd Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Apollo Crews wins

• A fresh win.

WWE Divas Championship match

Sasha Banks b Becky Lynch

• This would never be booked for Mania in the current Total Divas climate but would be a great match.

Ryback, Erick Rowan & Rusev b Sheamus, Randy Orton & King Barrett

• A random but fun 6-man opener. I wrote this up before Rowan rejoined the Wyatts and Orton got injured. I’d have Rusev face and Orton heel by this point.

• Paid Members

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs Undertaker

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

WWE Champion Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

IC Champion Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

New Day vs Wyatt Family

Divas Champion Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

Pretty much exactly the card I would book/expect.

Seconded. Best card in the thread and I could see it happening. I'd pay for that. OK, it'd be the £9.99 I pay every month but still.

• 3 weeks later...

Will put this in spoiler tags just incase, but with Rollins getting injured, WWE are planning on going with

Cena v Undertaker

as the main attraction and a possible rematch of

Reigns v Lesnar

They had planned to do Rollins v HHH, but obviously that won't happen. They're also reporting that

The Rock will not be wrestling as he is struggling to find insurance for an upcoming film he is set to do straight afterwards. He may still appear but not in a match

• Paid Members

If Rock is unable to wrestle then that's a massive blow to the show. I'm really struggling to think of many huge matches they could make with the guys that'll be available. Reigns vs. Cena feels big, but certainly not on the same level as Rock vs. Lesnar would've been.

You have to wonder if they're starting to think about bringing Daniel Bryan back. If I'm in charge and I'm watching my Wrestlemania card fall apart like this then I'm already giving him a call and telling him he's winning the Royal Rumble.

I wouldn't mind if Reigns goes into WrestleMania as champ but I hope they don't have him win the Rumble again to get there. I have a feeling that they're going to put the title on Ambrose at Survivor Series and Roman will take it off him at the Rumble. And there's no logic in putting Lesnar back in title matches with his schedule.

Archived