Predict the Mania card

Wasteman

Pre show - Tag titles table match: Dudleys © v Stardust and Cosmic King Barrett

Pre show - Battle Royal (whoever's not on the card) Mark Henry to win and retire

IC/US title merger winner takes it all ladder match: Kevin Owens v Alberto Del Rio v Daniel Bryan v Sheamus v Ziggler v Rusev v Cesaro

Luke Harper, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman v The New Day

Quickly thrown together match: Randy Orton v Dean Ambrose 

Bray Wyatt v Finn Balor

20 years in the making / Taker retirement match: Sting v Undertaker

Movie star supremacy match: Batista v The Rock

Triple H v Seth Rollins (if Triple H loses authority are disbanded)

WWE title: John Cena © v Roman Reigns (Rumble winner) v Lesnar

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking this afternoon about what my fantasy wank card would be for Mania (WARNING: FANTASY BOOKING TIME. LOOK AWAY NOW). This is what I put in the notes on my phone.

Main Event

Undertaker vs John Cena

Sasha Banks w/Snoop Dogg vs Ronda Rousey

The Rock vs HHH

Steve Austin vs CM Punk

Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe

WWE Title Match

Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor

A couple of the matches I can see happening but others (especially Austin vs Punk and Lesnar vs Joe) are just dream matches.

I'd love to see beast mode Joe kicking the shit out of Lesnar, hitting a muscle buster and then putting him in a rear naked choke (obviously Lesnar would have to go over in the off chance that it ever did happen.)

Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor would be a great in a Wrestlemania setting, their entrances would be wonderful.

Banks with Uncle Snoop against Ronda would be great for the crossover appeal and showcase the divas in a positive light.

I'd like to think a proper Shield 3-way for the belt at Wrestlemania would get the three of them over proper once and for all, but then again probably not.

There's been enough written about HHH vs Rock, Cena vs Undertaker, and Austin vs Punk already.

• Paid Members

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs Undertaker

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

WWE Champion Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

IC Champion Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

New Day vs Wyatt Family

Divas Champion Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

Pretty much exactly the card I would book/expect.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar

John Cena vs Undertaker

Seth Rollins vs Triple H

WWE Champion Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

IC Champion Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

New Day vs Wyatt Family

Divas Champion Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

I'd go for that too except I imagine Ambrose would be champ going in not Reigns

Andre the Giant memorial - won by Cesaro.

Tag Team Titles - European Union [c] (Barrett & Rusev) against Wyatt Family (Harper & Rowan) with Barrett and Rusev retaining.

Retirement Match - Kane beats Big Show.

IC Title Match - Kevin Owens [c] loses to Sami Zayn.

Special guest ref Triple H. Sheamus beats Seth Rollins to keep his place in the Authority and Seth must now leave.

US Title Match - Big E [c] beats John Cena - CLEAN.

Divas Title Battle Royal - Paige/Sasha/Becky/Charlotte/Emma/Bayley with Sasha winning and taking the title off Paige.

Retirement Match - Undertaker beats Sting.

WWE Title - Reigns [c] beats Royal Rumble winner Brock Lesnar.

TLC Tag Title Match: Dudleys vs Uso's vs New Day vs Wyatts

6 Pack challenge/ Scramble match IC Title Match: Owens vs Cesaro vs Rusev vs Ziggler vs Barrett vs Neville 

US Title: Del Rio vs Ambrose 

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt (He'll be the reason Orton is injured storywise)

Andre Battle Royal: Won by Ryback

Triple H vs Seth Rollins (face)

The Rock vs Lesnar

Undertaker vs ?? dont have a clue

WWE Title John Cena © vs Roman Reigns 

Andre The Giant Battle Royal: won by Baron Corbin?

US title: Cesaro v Rusev v Neville

Tag Titles - TLC match: New Day v Enzo & Cass v Dudley Boyz v Harper & Rowan/Strowman

Womens title: Charlotte v Becky Lynch v Sasha Banks - Bayley to debut night after, although I like above Rousey idea if viable

IC Title: Kevin Owens v Sami Zayn

Undertaker must retire if he loses: Undertaker v Bray Wyatt - Wyatt's already done same to Kane at Rumble or Fastlane

Triple H v face Seth Rollins

Brock Lesnar v Daniel Bryan - dont wanna pick a winner just book it

WWE title - heel Roman Reigns v Rumble winner Dean Ambrose

oh and fuckin Cena will presumably do something but I can't think of ote new for him

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker (retirement match - think the booking for Taker vs Michaels at Mania 26, with Taker in the HBK role)

WWE World Heavyweight title match: Seth Rollins© vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

Rock vs Triple H

Randy Orton vs Bray Wyatt

John Cena vs Sheamus

Divas title: Charlotte vs Sasha Banks

US title: Alberto Del Rio vs Kevin Owens

IC title ladder match: Dolph Ziggler © vs Rusev vs Neville vs Stardust vs Miz vs Tyler Breeze

Pre-show:

Andre Battle Royal, won by Ryback

Tag titles: New Day vs Dudleys ©

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker (retirement match - think the booking for Taker vs Michaels at Mania 26, with Taker in the HBK role)

They've just done their final match, which they mentioned a significant amount of times. No way are they doing it again less than 6 months later.

I fully expect Pictos' card to be what we get, except with someone else challenging Kevin Osens for the IC belt.

I would really love there to be Sting Vs Taker however given WWE's usage of him i just don't see the value now. They wont have him go over so unless he magically pops up before then and wins a few he'll be 0-3 on PPV's and his WWE run will in effect be a (admittedly well paid) burial.

Not that i'm sure Steve will mind. Virtually no ring work accumulated, a DVD, merchandise, likely HOF induction, Video game etc he'll be happy, the fans though will be just left thinking "meh!"

It does show me though that no matter how many BILLIONS WWE takes, how they lead the market, and their global dominance as a brand etc, that there is still a pettiness that they have to bury the past opposition (whom died about 15 years ago)  even if it costs them huge money (either spent or missed) to do so!

Just like the nWo, Goldberg, and the Invasion, WWE has to have the last laugh even if it involves incredibly stupid business decisions in the process!

They've just done their final match, which they mentioned a significant amount of times. No way are they doing it again less than 6 months later.

I fully expect Pictos' card to be what we get, except with someone else challenging Kevin Osens for the IC belt.

Wasn't Rock vs Cena 'once in a lifetime'?

Didn't Orton vs Cena end with that 60 minute iron man no DQ match, only for them to face each other on Raw about 3 weeks later?

WWE aren't exactly renowned for sticking to this kind of things...

Archived