An Evening With Hulk Hogan

Monkee

• Paid Members

Assuming it was the "new-new" one, it was introduced after Lesnar's win last August, changing to the new 'straightened' logo.

It also added "World Heavyweight Champion" in small letters around the lower rim of the main plate.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the London meet and greet. It was actually pretty well run and Hogan was very personable when you met him.

A cool experience.

Yeah I had a similar experience in London as well. Hulk was very friendly and made the experience very personable. It wasn't the conveyer belt of "sign, move along, next" that I was expecting.

The queue moved slowly but that was due to Hogan taking time with people and personalising autographs. Most fans wanted more than one thing signed with the lad at the front paying to get 17 items autographed!

I travelled all the way from Holland to attend this event and it was easily the most impressive wrestling related experience ever.

Meeting my childhood hero was amazing, Hulk Hogan truly is bigger than life. He took his time to pose and talk to everyone.

In the evening at the Q&A imo he showed a more "human" side than we see on tv. Sure he was the Hulkster, but he also showed appreciation for the support he got that evening and for the fact that us Hulkamaniacs are still on his side even though things were "rough" lately.

I went to the Hogan London show and it was very well organised. Hogan was cool and said cool shirt to my white NWO shirt. He was up on his feet for the pics and took time to sign stuff. The guy at the front did have 17 items to sign !!! He was from mainland Europe though so had obviously travelled a long way. Jimmy Hart was cool too and letting people take free pics despite the organisers being against it. The guy who organised the Wrestleslam events was there so not sure if he is getting back in the game, might need to build his credibility back up after screwing the fans at Wrestleslam 3.

Off to see Kurt Angle tomorrow at West Ham.

Bloody 'ell.  I've got a flyer knocking about somewhere signed by CM Punk; reckon I could get a few quid for it?

Paying to get things signed seems a bit bizarre to me.  But each to their own.

Getting things signed full stop is baffling to me.  I genuinely don't understand why anybody would want somebody's name written down on a bit of paper.

Off to see Kurt Angle tomorrow at West Ham.

Sounds like the most one-sided football game going.

Angle won 1-0

Bullshit! West Ham have been great this season. Now we have lost Payet, maybe not so much

Anthony Taylor was the ref - what did you expect  :p

Archived